AmbergrisCaye.com Home
[Linked Image]

Lobster Fest June 30.....

Belize it or not..... the official date for the Lobster Festival is JUNE 30 to JULY 2ND. Will keep all posted of new developments.

Come and enjoy La Isla Carinosa and the festivities!
Is this a new one on AC? Or the annual ones on Caye Caulker or Placencia?
"La Isla Carinosa" refers to Caye Caulker
Hope to make it out that weekend!! Sounds like fun... any updates would be great! cool
Should be another great time on CC!
Kept hearing it was the next weekend. We'll still be there the 30th, so may get in on a bit of it. Great!
Any new details about the lobster fest? I'd love to come that weekend!! laugh
lil here:

http://cayecaulkerchronicles.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=9

and here

http://sanpedrosun.net/06-22.pdf
Cool thanks!! cool
I think it gets asked every year, but here goes. Is any thought being given to water taxis running back to SP later than 5pm? We get done fishing around 3 and there's no time left to go down, other than to turn around.
A LIL DISAPPOINTED AS WE ARE COMING IN ON THE 7TH OF JULY AND THOUGHT IT WAS THAT WEEKEND BUT OH WELL I AM SURE WE WILL EAT PLENTY OF LOBSTER ANYWAY.
I thought I had "Crabs" once but found out it was "lobsters"

I cannot wait to have lobstera again!
That's sure better than the other way around.
Do most people stay overnight for lobster fest?

If not how late can you get back to AC.

Any recomendarions of cheap lodging lol??
Best get there early might be sold out by 10:30 am.
Originally posted by beachboy:
Best get there early might be sold out by 10:30 am.
My flight doesn't get in until 10:30 am on Saturday, is it worth trying to go over that day or just go on Sunday?
Lobster season starts thursday, seriously they can get sold out quickly as everyone wants lobster.

SP will have some for certain.
Friday night is the Miss Lobsterfest beauty pageant, quite a show! Saturday night is usually a big dance. Last year they brought in a DJ from Miami, and I heard it was pretty good, this year I think they are having a DJ again.

I read somewhere that there's going to be a fishing tournament. Anyone else know about it?

We have a small air conditioned efficiency apartment available that weekend. Its faces the street. It has hot and cold water, private bath, a twin/queen bunk, table, coffee maker and a little refridge. $40 U.S. a night, plus hotel tax. Email me if you're interested.
[email protected]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board