AmbergrisCaye.com Home

VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW

Posted By: Marty

VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 04/12/13 12:14 PM

If you're looking for island vibes, beautiful weather, underwater adventure, reggae beats, and good people, travel on over to Caye Caulker, Belize! In this video, I reunite with my best friend Allie and get to know the island of Caye Caulker

Welcome to: Coastal Belize - Caye Caulker

Caye Caulker, a small 5-miles island off the coast of Belize, is a hidden jewel for backpackers and tourists. Less crowded than its bigger sister Caye Ambergris, this beautiful limestone island is the perfect place to enjoy the Carribean sea and to appreciate a wide range of activities including snorkeling and diving.

Source

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 05/07/14 11:56 AM

from Tony Rath

Video: Caye Caulker Belize

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 05/29/14 09:14 PM

Caye Caulker Belize Trip 2013

Yeah, its long. Yeah, its kinda boring. But you see the island for crying out loud and the music's good so deal with it. I'll make a better (see also: shorter, with more sea life) one for this year's trip. And it wont take me a year to edit.

Posted By: reefenit

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 05/29/14 10:44 PM

Marty, you make me laugh....You are in Oregon to long. Eugene must be chillen ya bones
Posted By: klcman

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 05/29/14 11:08 PM

you are aware that those are not Marty's shoots or accompanying texts, right?

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 08/25/14 10:56 AM

Caye Caulker Travel Video

The 1000 or so residents have traditionally made their living from the sea, specifically from the spiny lobsters and red snapper that inhabit its warm waters. It has also long been a budget travelers mecca, but in recent years, Travelists of all ages and incomes have begun to appreciate the islands unique atmosphere. On Caye Caulker, there are no cars, no fumes and no hassles, just white sandy beaches, balmy breezes, fresh seafood, azure waters and a fantastic barrier reef at its doorstep.

The easygoing attitude is due in part to the thriving Rastafarian culture on the Caye, which pulses to a reggae beat. If its not Bob Marley blaring from a boom box on the beach, its the latest in punta rock. Drumming groups gather on the beach and at local bars to get their Afro-Caribbean groove on. They play for themselves, but anybody is welcome to gather around and soak up the good vibes.

The island is an ideal base for snorkeling and diving adventures at the nearby reef. The northern part of the island -- a tempting destination for kayakers -- is mostly mangroves, which are home to an amazing variety of birdlife. Other than that, all visitors should be sure to schedule in plenty of time for swinging on a hammock and enjoying the breeze (which is indeed a legitimate activity on Caye Caulker).

Posted By: MikeD

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 08/25/14 04:35 PM

Marty,

You forgot this one!

Caye Caulker, Belize

Caye Caulker in Belize, smaller than Ambergris Caye this little gem is laid back and colorful. Restaurants hotels hostels BBQs all filled with friendly people enjoying life and the sun. the island appears to be full of cute and sometimes rustic accommodations. Diving snorkeling fishing simply lying on a beach whatever you want you can get it here ..it might take a little longer than anywhere else though .. go slow is the local motto

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 01/11/15 10:15 AM

Caye Caulker - Belize

Posted By: joey2angels

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 03/12/15 10:41 PM

Marty...I really enjoyed seeing those videos again....Thanks

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 08/24/16 11:32 AM

CNN special on Caye Caulker, Belize

Videography for CNN special on the island of Caye Caulker, Belize

Posted By: Jameela01

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 08/24/16 12:48 PM

Praying you never change Caye Caulker!
Posted By: Noelle

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 08/24/16 01:31 PM

It's already changed quite a bit since this video was shot!
Posted By: Tammy Barnett

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 08/24/16 11:08 PM

I was on Caye Caulker during Hurricane Earl! Just wondering how the repairs and rebuild are going. Caye Caulker is my favorite place to visit. I have kept them in my thoughts and prayers since we left.

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 03/12/17 12:36 PM

Caye Caulker | Gopro & Phantom

Posted By: Brad in Caye Caulker

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 03/14/17 08:43 PM

Hi Marty, the video is not working, at least for me :-( Possible to re-post or just insert a link to a website where the video is posted (i.e. YouTube, etc.)?

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 09/14/17 07:06 PM

Unbelizeable Caye Caulker

A group of friends celebrates a birthday milestone in Caye Caulker, Belize. Fusion of video footage captured via smartphones, GoPro cameras, drones, and a DSLR camera with underwater housing.

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 11/24/17 12:51 PM

Walking in Caye Caulker, Belize

This is a complete overview of Caye Caulker island in Belize.. We walked along the small sand paths from the beginning of Caye Caulker Village to the Split.
Posted By: mprevo

Re: VIDEO: Caye Caulker, Belize - GO SLOW - 12/14/17 12:05 PM

Wow very cool. Thanks for sharing. It is exciting to learn about new places.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board