AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: JudyArmstrong Marty, What can we do? - 10/04/00 02:14 AM
I have seen that you are the one to talk to. I use to live in AC in 1994 and use to be the GM at "Mayan Princess" back when Ian ran the place. I am wondering if Elliot and Rebecca Arceo are okay and what can I do here from Florida to help? I haven't heard anything on the news which is very disturbing to me. My father and I want to help if we can. Let me know what we can do and we will do our best in trying to send supplies or get the word out if. Please if you can tell me where we can get more info on the damages there. Thanks.
Posted By: Marty Re: Marty, What can we do? - 10/04/00 02:23 AM
I just talked to Vicki Arceo, and she is headed in tomorrow at noon. we are getting the relief situation together tonite. I will let you know in the morning.

I promise.
Thank you very much. We're just shifting from chaos to relief work, and we need a little organization first.... There is a meeting in New Orleans tonite where the details are getting worked out, and Vicki is with Charles Leslie and together it will be figured out the best way to proceed.

you can email me at [email protected] if you want me to have your contact information for when we move forward.

Thank you very much,
Marty
Posted By: PamG Re: Marty, What can we do? - 10/04/00 02:28 AM
HELLO
Why haven't those of us in New Orleans heard about a meeting?????
WHASS'up???
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board