AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Just heard from JIM CRAWFORD/CAYE CAULKER - 10/04/00 05:49 PM
I just got email from my love JIM CRAWFORD.He is alright and in Belize...just got there. PRAISE THE LORD!!! More hope for people who have loved ones on Caye Caulker. God bless.I hope EVERYONE has made it thru!! Love,JUNE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Just heard from JIM CRAWFORD/CAYE CAULKER - 10/04/00 06:11 PM
bttt ! [Linked Image] God Bless
Maggie...I have been following your concern for Jim on this sight and I am soooooo happy for you! God Bless!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Just heard from JIM CRAWFORD/CAYE CAULKER - 10/04/00 06:18 PM
Dear Maggie; Glad to hear you heard from Jim. Please share any news of/about the island you may have received. Many of us are still waiting to hear.

Cheers,
Wendy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Just heard from JIM CRAWFORD/CAYE CAULKER - 10/04/00 06:29 PM
Thank you! I will share this...JIM said....***"NO ONE HURT BAD OR KILLED,3 DAYS OF SEIGE AND WINDS OF 157 MPH"***...Jim wouldn't say that about no one hurt or killed if he didn't believe it.So as far as he is concerned that is the news that he can give. Praise the Lord! He was able to send an email so maybe you will all hear from your loved ones soon. I hope so!! God bless and LOVE. JUNE
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board