AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Jayson, Tuff E Nuff, and friends

Posted By: carrie

Jayson, Tuff E Nuff, and friends - 10/04/00 07:48 PM

I talked to Oliver again. Jayson, your dad is fine so is his house, but his boat is not. Joe and Wolf, from Tuff E Nuff are good, they're with Oliver and Rico too. Fidel is good as well as Arden and his girlfriend Peggy. I hope this helps some. Oliver is great. There is a lot of work to be done, but as an entire community, we are making things happen up close and from afar!Thanks everyone!
Posted By: JAYBZE

Re: Jayson, Tuff E Nuff, and friends - 10/04/00 07:53 PM

VERY VERY relieving NEWS!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank you enough Carrie. I will finally be able to get some rest!!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing ok and we will keep doing our part from this end sending everything we've got to get them back on their feet.
Posted By: carrie

Re: Jayson, Tuff E Nuff, and friends - 10/04/00 08:05 PM

I'm so glad I could help relieve some worry. I look forward to joining everyone down there. This tragedy has definitely brought out the good in people. Not that they weren't already, but you know what I mean. When everything is stripped away we are left very vulnerable and everyone's true nature comes out. It's great to see the beauty in every single person involved. Keep smiling!
Posted By: MaryTom

Re: Jayson, Tuff E Nuff, and friends - 10/04/00 08:17 PM

Carrie,
Thanks so much for your kindness, that was very thoughtful of you to get the info for me on Arden Flores and the Tuff E Nuff's staff..... I'm soooooo relieved. It's sounds like your boyfriend's hanging in there!
what a trooper. San Pedro remains in our thoughts and prayers....
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board