AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Maya Island Air - 10/04/00 08:33 PM
I spoke with Gach Guerra of Amigo Travel at 1:30p.m. today. He was at International Airport,on his way to get supplys to keep the generators running.He said that they had no water damage on front street.That all Airplanes were flying and meeting there schedules.And that they had saved the computors and the office was fine.There was suppose to be electric on front street tomorrow.The damage was to the back of the Island around the ball field.Four feet of water.That Nando Trejo had 80 people staying at his house . The homes around his started to take on water and wind damage and they moved to nando's.Also that they are all fine.I informed him That I would stand by for the want list and the freight flights are leaving on Tuesday and Thursdays out of Miami.He informed me that there was to be a flight from Continental today with supplys.
I told him to check with the builder on the Island to see if he had a list. That being Armando Graniel.I would stand by in Miami unless needed that way.He said they would call tonight with more information.There is no communication nor electric at this time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Maya Island Air - 10/05/00 05:52 PM
Thanks for the update. We have been worried sick about everyone. When you speak with the Trejo family, please send them our love.

Thanks again for the update "fluffy"
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board