AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: susangg Any news on Paradise Villas conditions? - 10/05/00 12:42 AM
Hello..still wondering if we have a roof and windows at Paradise Villas, No. 14. If anybody happens to know anyone planning to walk by there, #14 is the one in the middle of the horseshoe, set back from the beach about 150 feet. If you are standing in the middle looking towards the back gate (which opens to Middle Street), we're just to the right of the gate...down the street from BTL and the old generator. Other Paradise Villas owners have emailed me, so if you have info on any of them you can post or email me and I will pass the info on.
(The four units closest to the ocean are 1,2 and 23, 24 and the numbers get bigger at one end and smaller at the other, until you get to No.'s 14 and 15 which are in the middle of the horseshoe...We're #14.)
Posted By: susangg Re: Any news on Paradise Villas conditions? - 10/05/00 02:41 AM
Got this in from Pat Fiedler, one of the other Paradise Villas owners just now:

Dear Homeowners,
This evening I received a call from Nellie Gomez in San Pedro. The
connection was bad, but she was able to inform me that everyone was fine.
"Not to worry about staff." She did report that the villas did receive some
damage to the roofs, some doors and the grounds. She did not specify which
units sustained damage, or how extensive it was.
Nellie did say that there was now a crew of six working on the repairs and recovery.
She did ask that if individual owners have booked their units for the rest
of the month to please cancel the bookings. She hoped to have the property
livable by the beginning of November.
Nellie's call was via cell phone and as soon as she can get on line she will
update you as to the conditions at the Villas.
You can read more about the hurricane damage at the AC web site //www.ambergriscaye.com
I am very thankful that there was no loss of life to our community.
Patricia Fiedler
Unit #5
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board