AmbergrisCaye.com Home

To John in Vancouver

Posted By: pam05

To John in Vancouver - 10/05/00 04:12 PM

I live in Kamloops and have also emailed BC TV and our local tv station to no avail. Did you even get a response???? I can't believe the lack of coverage. It's unforgivable.
Posted By: John in Vancouver, Canada

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/05/00 10:59 PM

No response and couldn't agree MORE!!! :-(((
Posted By: karin

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/05/00 11:02 PM

I agree completely, it is just the same here in Ottawa. I have emailed the local CTV and no reaction...Maybe if we keep pushing !...
Posted By: Canadian Sister

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/05/00 11:08 PM

My name is Arianna Scott I am in Kelowna and CHBC when i phoned them cam and interviewed me. SO keep trying you local staion

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/06/00 06:44 AM

Just wondering about refering them to the //ambergriscaye.com/pics.html site that the Cap'n supplied (many thanks to all involved) and have them have a look at what REALLY happened! And, of course, to THIS site so they can read the messages from people who are actually IN Belize.

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/06/00 07:25 AM

Addendum to any Canadians following this thread; I just sent a SCATHING email to the head office of the CBC about the lack of coverage they are giving to events in Belize!

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/06/00 07:27 AM

I have given BCTV both sites and what I received in return was a form letter. I'm furious. Words can not express. Good for you Arianna!!! Bet if it was a hockey game we would get a response.

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/06/00 07:29 AM

Way to go John. Keep us posted on the results. I'm back to baggering the BC stations. Seems useless but not giving up.
Posted By: Ellie

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/06/00 10:21 PM

I did the same in Toronto with the Star and CBC. No responce. The war is a popular event and taking president now. But I'm not giving up. I;m just gathering information and will contact them all again. Keep it up. I am hearing that people are hearing things, so some news is getting through. Ellen
Posted By: Kathy in Canada

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/07/00 01:03 AM

read these two threads...
//ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/001708.html

//ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/001727.html

Re: To John in Vancouver - 10/07/00 04:00 AM

Right on Kathy! Ibidem!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board