AmbergrisCaye.com Home

wedding?

Posted By: chuck

wedding? - 10/05/00 05:01 PM

Marty-I actually flew over to San Pedro yesterday and my wedding is a go as far as I am concerned.My only worry is they are concerned about how long it will be until the power is back-please let me know if you hear anything-Thank You
Chuck
Posted By: Kathy in Canada

Re: wedding? - 10/05/00 05:12 PM

hi chuck...didn't happen to ask for Ken & Debbie McLean when you were there...did you?

Re: wedding? - 10/05/00 05:16 PM

I sure did but Wilbert did not know the name.He did say that all guests at the yacht club were fine and even helped a little in some cleanup.All but 12 guests had left when I got to the Yacht club.

Re: wedding? - 10/05/00 06:06 PM

Posted By: Kathy in Canada

Re: wedding? - 10/05/00 06:10 PM

chuck...just found out..read here..
//ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/001478.html

=========
the three week estimation mentioned there is in line with what I have heard. but there will hopefull be more generators around soon too...

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-05-2000).]
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: wedding? - 10/05/00 06:52 PM

Chuck: Been reading all of your reports and thank you. We will be first time visitors to A.C. Thanksgiving week. If you get any further information on status of electricity, etc. could you please post? It looks like our hotel (Mata Rocks next to Banana Beach) is okay. I am sure others with vacations coming up would appreciate it. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My husband and I booked this trip to celebrate our 40th bdays, both in the same week.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board