AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Found Sonja Wade , Iris and Alba Velasquez

Posted By: Anonymous

Found Sonja Wade , Iris and Alba Velasquez - 10/05/00 06:31 PM

Iris and Alba Velasquez are o.k. and in Belize City. Iris is leaving for New York on Saturday.

Sonja Wade and Chelsey and Lexy are o.k. and in Caye Caulker
Posted By: Jim Wade's Little Sister

Re: Found Sonja Wade , Iris and Alba Velasquez - 10/05/00 07:11 PM

Lori, thank you so much. Sonja called me today. She said they were fine, but that she is coming home and will call me later with details. I sure loved hearing her voice and to know that she and the girls are okay, but I can tell she's a little worn. Thanks again.

Aunt Peggy

Re: Found Sonja Wade , Iris and Alba Velasquez - 10/05/00 09:33 PM

Thanks for the update Lori. Liz and I are very relieved to hear Iris and Alba are safe and sound.

Re: Found Sonja Wade , Iris and Alba Velasquez - 10/06/00 04:55 AM

LORIREED,

YES, WHAT A BLESSING!!!STILL LOOKING FOR DAD THOUGH. JIM WADE. AUNT PEG IS VERY HAPPY SONJA AND GIRLS OK, STILL HURTING VERY MUCH FOR DAD THOUGH. HANGING IN THERE AND POSTED OTHER MESSAGES FOR HIM. THANX FOR ALL YOUR HELP. GOSH, THIS IS A GREAT THING. I WISH I COULD HAVE FOUND IT WITH OUT A HURRICANE HAVING TO HAPPEN. EVERYONE HAS BEEN GREAT AND SO VERY HELPFUL.
Posted By: Mervino

Re: Found Sonja Wade , Iris and Alba Velasquez - 10/06/00 05:33 AM

To WADETWIN1:

Well, if your dad doesn't qualify as a Native San Pedrano, he should.

He is a guy whose company I dearly enjoy and a good friend.

Why don't you (please) take LoriReed up on her offer to take a message when she goes to the island?

Good luck and please post a note when you hear from him - I and many others will appreciate it.

Jim's friend and yours,
Mervino.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board