AmbergrisCaye.com Home

8 more pics of san pedro

Posted By: Marty

8 more pics of san pedro - 10/06/00 12:24 AM

there are two pages already mentioned, at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics.html //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics2.html

the two new pages are at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics3.html //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics4.html

there are two pages already mentioned, at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics.html //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics2.html
the two new pages are at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics3.html //AmbergrisCaye.com/pics4.html

i released them to the board, because many folks i emailed thought they would help, cause they were not as bad as their imaginations. it was that way for me....

for video and a few other pics,
Here are some digital photos and quicktime movies taken of San Pedro. http://www.atlantic.net/~rhunter/sanpedro/
courtesy of Bob Hunter

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-05-2000).]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 8 more pics of san pedro - 10/06/00 03:02 AM

''
Posted By: John in Vancouver, Canada

Re: 8 more pics of san pedro - 10/06/00 03:56 AM

I would like to thank all involved for the links and the pics. Having lived through similar weather on several occasions, I, on one hand, feel very thankful that I am in Vancouver where the weather is beautiful (FRIGID to Belizians), but also feeling so useless that I am not in Belize making use of my 20+ years in the construction industry. Isn't it amazing that NONE of the news sources (that I have seen, anyway) have shown us pictorial coverage like those pictures? Thank you again!
Posted By: Kathy in Canada

Re: 8 more pics of san pedro - 10/06/00 04:15 AM

frigid is right...had snow this morning!

John..will check out emails...though don't think the list means much anymore...most have been reunited..or at least know their loved one(s) are alright. It helped when it was needed..now it's time to concentrate on moola and supplies...food and water...

I think the found list is a good idea though :-)
Posted By: Marty

Re: 8 more pics of san pedro - 10/08/00 12:24 AM

-
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board