AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Boulder Buena Vista - 10/06/00 03:44 AM
We are hoping to hear about our caretaker, Juan, Teacher Debra, daughter and granddaughter. Chow,LaBud & Mew? Also, what shape the houses are in. Bruce will arrive Sunday. Needs info on what is needed and are there taxis left to go up there from town. Very anxious. Thanks to all for the info on our neighbors & friends. Our love to all of you.
Susan and Bruce
Posted By: janicesb Re: Buena Vista - 10/07/00 03:28 AM
Hi Susan..... great to talk to you today.... thought I would boost this back up to the top and maybe someone will see it and respond.

:-) ..... j
Posted By: Boulder Re: Buena Vista - 10/09/00 07:47 PM
Bruce just arrived in SP this AM. Juan, Teacher Debra are fine. House' fine. Gained alot of beach to the east. Much damage to property to the south. His cell phone works on top of the house. He will check out the rest of the neighbors today.
Susan
Posted By: Ens & Cheri Re: Buena Vista - 10/10/00 12:47 AM
Any info on damages to property in Buena Vista??? We're #15 - 3 lots south of Bruce's house. Any news would help.
Posted By: Boulder Re: Buena Vista - 10/10/00 05:20 AM
Hate to tell you this, but if your lot is where I think it is, it's gone. The lot approx 300' to the south of us (we are 18) was damaged quite badly with Mitch and a lot of beach was lost then. Keith took the lot out, back to the lagoon. Are you the guy from CA with 2 lots that had the shack on it? I'm so sorry. Bruce just called and told me. Let me know if I can help. Susan
Posted By: Ens & Cheri Re: Buena Vista - 10/10/00 12:12 PM
My wife and I recently bought lot#15. I've been trying to get in touch with Southwind to find out about the condition of the property.Can't get through to anyone. Your reply helped. Is it salvageable? Any more info would be appreciated.
My email is [email protected]
thanks, Ens
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board