AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Tempted

Posted By: Cinca

Tempted - 10/08/00 07:26 AM

I think that when Fox airs "Tempted" that they should state "In Memory of.....who perished during Hurricane Keith after the filming of this show"
Posted By: Marty

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 07:28 AM

Kay and Buddy to start, they worked a lot with them...

what a great idea.
;>
Posted By: [email protected]

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 07:28 AM

I have been in contact with the producer and he will.... But he is right now doing more than that with our relief drive and trying to get the message out through out the states/canada and the world!!!!!! Thanks,
Rick and Cheri
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 07:40 AM

Cinca...wanted you to know that I read your post..both of them...before they both disappeared from this message board, along with the entire folder...."Don't be tempted".
Thanks for offering your view.

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 07:45 AM

Hmmmm...it IS gone...I thought I was just too tired to see it anymore. Thanks Douglas. I thought my mind edited it,but I am happy to know it wasn't me. [Linked Image] Peace. June

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 07:49 AM

I had several folks ask me to purge it, it was getting unfriendly.

i said something stupid and got buried. Sorry Douglas, I was a rude dog and I apologize. I'm trying to get good info, and it ain't always easy. Final death count? Your guess is as good as mine.

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 07:58 AM

That's too bad.I didn't think it was unfriendly.There were a lot of different opinions...those are always good to share.It showed love,caring and thinking about what is important...and it ALL IS important. Have a good evening. [Linked Image] Peace. June

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 08:09 AM

No worries Marty and MaggieB..I was sure to print it all..before it was gone..never thought Marty would allow it to stay on this board very long. I especially liked the "one death" quote and "Mitch was a picnic compared to this one". But of course, the rest of the world doesn't need to know right?

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 08:13 AM

I don't want my email here but I would like to have a copy of that.....Hmmmm? How are we going to do this Douglas? [Linked Image] June

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 08:25 AM

Mitch was a piece of cake compared to this one. This was hell. It is written all over this message board. Mitch took docks. This was a bomb blast. 36 hours with winds 100-160.
Plenty of eyewitness reports to the incredible blow of this storm.

Thats life in the barrier reef islands. Keeping the littoral forest more often would undoubtedly help. Slow that wind down.
Posted By: Helen

Re: Tempted - 10/08/00 11:26 PM

Douglas!!!!!

Would you mind emailing me, please? You should be able to click on the "who" button within this post, and find me. If that doesn't work, post back here, and I'll find some way to contact you.

I'd love to get a copy of ...TEMPTED?

Does anybody know what's the latest with the FOX thing?

Thanks to all! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Red

Re: Tempted - 10/09/00 01:11 AM

I believe Spookey would like to know where the ORIGINAL "tempted" went.

(323) 438-2300

?

Re: Tempted - 10/09/00 01:28 AM

Marty said he deleted the whole thing.
Peace. June

Re: Tempted - 10/09/00 04:42 AM

don't ALLOW people to speak for OTHERS!

ONLY FOR THEMSELVES

- GUIDE

Re: Tempted - 10/09/00 06:08 AM

I deleted it cause it was getting nasty. i didn't like the tone. There was nothing sneaky on it Helen, you are overexcited. I said something about final toll being from 2 to 15 or so. I think. If i remembered i'd write it exactly. If i had thought it was going to have a conspiracy about it, i never would have deleted it. this is silly.

Re: Tempted - 10/09/00 06:09 AM

If i could bring it back i would. too late. Douglas, if you have a copy, send it to me i'll repost it.

Re: Tempted - 10/09/00 08:24 AM

I really don't know why you thought it was nasty,Marty.It showed a lot of feelings,some of us were very tired but hanging in here. We were discussing an issue,that as far as I was concerned,wasn't finished yet.
Marty,you showed your feelings,they weren't wrong---they were YOUR FEELINGS...everyone here doesn't have to agree, and I must say,if we all did,then some of these loved ones might not have been found.
If you can understand my meaning.(??)
I want to say again about tourism...Belize has been there a long time,people have been coming. They will ALWAYS come. Hang in there folks.I think it will all come together rather quickly.Even Marty says so! [Linked Image]
Peace and love, June
p.s.
This board is going to hear a lot of opinions from me tonight(or very early AM. [Linked Image]. I am feeling good and I can't sleep.LOL What a combination.
If I say something someone doesn't like...delete it,I won't be offended at all..This disaster has revealed much to me and my heart these past days and I know it has done the same for many others. I have always had love for the islands and its people,now it is just stronger.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board