AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: BelizeWater San Pedro Videos - 10/09/00 05:27 AM
I was in AC on Thursday..here is part of the video I took....I'm hoping it will help some determine the status of your property...There is also some great from two people who were there during Keith, they give the low down on what they know and have seen.

I still have a bunch more and will publish it asap...
http://www.morrittsgrand.com/ambergris_caye.htm
Posted By: Gary Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/09/00 05:51 AM
Thanks for the Great Video. This information is very helpful. Look forward to future posts.

Gary
Posted By: Cayman_guy Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/09/00 06:16 AM
Txs, we are uploading a few more clips now. Give us about an hour or two.......man this takes long @ 33.6
Posted By: Marty Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/11/00 06:36 PM
these videos are large files, and take awhile to download, but they are a TREMENDOUS way to drive the streets of san pedro without going there.

Incredible video. Camera mounted on vehicle, and swivelling left to right as you drive all over town. probably 25 minutes plus of video, if you view them all. So you can see many places that are along the road.

make your viewing window big, and turn off the lights and the background pattern if its light.

fill the screen. a little jerkier, but much better able to see details.

Great clips.

Thanks to Tracy and crew

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-11-2000).]
Posted By: Patwoods Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/11/00 07:35 PM
Tracy, I just want to say thank you to you, Jeff and Belize Water not only for the great Videos but for Jim and Sandy K.
I know how hard you all worked to get good water to WASSA for our town. You were there as soon as you could get in and Sandy and Jim were there through the whole ordeal. I was at the Hideaway and wittnessed the long hours they worked not to mention that they had to walk all the way to the plant and back in the terrible weather. They would come in very late and exausted. Yet, they would pitch right in and start helping us with what ever was needed. A special thanks to Jeff for his concern and help during this very difficult time.
If you have time, please e-mail me any news Jim ad Sandy may be able to give you on my partners at the Hideaway.
Thanks again, Pat Woods [email protected]
Posted By: Marty Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 03:57 AM
/
Posted By: carrie Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 05:36 AM
I'm having trouble viewing these videos. It says I need an IP log in, but I don't. Am I just being spacey? Tell me what to do.
Much thanks [Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 05:48 AM
Carrie,

Should be logged on to the internet in order to download the video. Did you save the page, and then disconnect from the internet? Hope this helps.
Posted By: BelizeWater Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 02:10 PM
Carrie,

Not sure why you can't download, maybe check your connection.. if may also have been the server as they've been having problems the past few days..may want to just try it again..let me know
Posted By: Chloe Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 04:23 PM
Great video, thanks so much, and there is a CyberGod, I was able to download and view, when normally I have trouble. Next best thing to being there.
Posted By: Debbie Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 04:32 PM
I too was able to view the videos. Didn't care if they were slow...... They were very informative, disturbing and comforting all at the same time. I got to actually see several of the places I was concerned about. Even a quick glance at Sandshakers office!!! What a treat!!! Thank you so very, very much for your time and willingness to share.
Debbie
Posted By: BelizeWater Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 04:37 PM
Thanks, glad they were of some use...I'll pass your message on to my husband..I shot the video but he was the one who spent the time converting to MPG and then uploading them..

By the way, My appologies for the continuous view of the coke can...I could ahve at least moved it out of the way:-) Oops!!!
Posted By: Chloe Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/12/00 04:59 PM
The Coke can, made us smile, the narrative was great fun too. It was so good to see the people walking and going about their business. We owe you guys for making us apart of the street scenes.
Posted By: Cayman_guy Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/13/00 01:50 AM
Txs to all
Posted By: Cayman_guy Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/13/00 01:05 PM
~````~
Posted By: Cayman_guy Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/14/00 03:33 PM
~~
Posted By: Cayman_guy Re: San Pedro Videos - 10/18/00 12:41 AM
<>-:
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board