AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Lets here from the gotrocks

Posted By: Anonymous

Lets here from the gotrocks - 10/12/00 08:59 PM

Some people in Belize(and its islands) have property and bank accounts in the millions of $$$$$...and of course are insured... Are they helping with donations of money,clothing,SHOES,food,etc ? How about their donations for the trees etc.to improve the overall ' feel' of a tropical paradise and to assist in getting things ready for the tourists? Let's hear from some of them. [Linked Image]
Cheers. June

Re: Lets here from the gotrocks - 10/12/00 10:04 PM

^
^
^
^
^
Posted By: Charri

Re: Lets here from the gotrocks - 10/12/00 10:20 PM

In response to those of us who have property
on A.C....I sent a nice chunk donation $$ on
Saturday as soon as I read about the RELIEF FUND. I am currently collecting and about to send supplies/etc. this weekend and I
don't have thousands or million in the bank
here or anywhere else...I'm just doing what I
can to help out in the best way that I know
how....I'm hoping others will do the same.

Re: Lets here from the gotrocks - 10/12/00 11:43 PM

Thank you very much for your warm response. I would like to hear from those that do have millions, so we can all hear what THEY are doing for the peoples of Belize!
Cheers. June
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: Lets here from the gotrocks - 10/13/00 12:30 AM

Maggie...do we really have to start a topic like this? I don't think we should be worrying about judging each other. I'm a firm believer in "What goes around....comes around" So let every man ( and woman) give according to his conscience.
And if they don't have a conscience...then it won't be us that will be judge and jury..it will be God above.

Starting a topic like this only starts resentment amongst people when we ALL need to be trying to STICK TOGETHER.

Please....we don't need any more drama...I've had enough for a lifetime, thanks.

Re: Lets here from the gotrocks - 10/13/00 12:42 AM

Fine.Delete the thread.It isn't any different than inquiring about anything else thats on the board.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board