AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House

Posted By: Marty

Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/10/01 10:22 PM

Sam Scott of The Monkey House has not been heard from. Know that the Monkey House has been destroyed. Martha is in Houston and fine. Desperately needing to hear about Sam.

Please contact:
His son- Tony Scott - [email protected] or [email protected]
Martha his wife- [email protected]
Posted By: tscott01

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/10/01 10:23 PM

THANKS MARTY!!!!
Posted By: Gizmo254

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/10/01 10:27 PM

Also can contact his daughter, Laura at [email protected]

Thanks!

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/10/01 10:28 PM

sent messages out on the 2 main belize listservs also. Frank Redmond is on one of them often and he's been out on the front lines all day. should be home soon. maybe he heard/saw something. Gonna ask Mary Toy tonight also when Laurie calls her.

Man i hope we hear from him soon.

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-10-2001).]
Posted By: Gizmo254

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/10/01 10:30 PM

Thank you Marty. Also, yesterday I emailed LoveFM and contacted the US Embassy. We really appreciate all of your help!!
Posted By: tscott01

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/11/01 01:09 AM

Received a phone call from Olivia--left on answering machine. She was passing a message from Sam that he is o.k.. He will make contact as soon as he gets an
opportunity. Repeated "he is o.k." I'm assuming that he is at the site of our resort in
Monkey River. She said she would call back later and give an update on condition in
Monkey River.
Thank you to all of you out there praying for us and helping me try to find him.
Martha Scott P.S. Bob is o.k. as well. His place is definitely leveled--said only 2 trees
left, nothing else.
Posted By: MAS

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/11/01 01:19 AM

Capt'n Marty: Thank you so much for all your help in getting out the message Sam's family was looking for him. I've posted to all that I was left a message by Olivia (1 of the Canadian students that was being asked about) telling me that Sam said to let me know he is o.k. and will call when he can get the opportunity.
Once again: A very special thank you to Marty....and all the rest of you great people who are helping and contributing to keeping this list filled with information, pictures, your love, support, and prayers. I'm going to try to get to Belize on Friday the 12th (Houston-Belize) on Continental. Anyone else headed that way?

Re: Looking for Sam Scott of the Monkey House - 10/11/01 01:36 AM

it is, truely, an honor to serve so many fine folks.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board