AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Whereabouts

Posted By: Anonymous

Whereabouts - 10/02/00 04:29 AM

Does anyone on Ambergris Caye know if :Oscar and Amparo Gutierrez, Dina and Jesus Gonzalez, Fransico (Poncho) Verde and his family, Johnna and Ruben Trejo, Mary Hawthorne are all safe?
Posted By: Lisa D

Re: Whereabouts - 10/02/00 12:17 PM

Rocco, I am R.B. and Judy Mernitz Daughter Lisa, if you get any info can you e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks
Posted By: pollywilder

Re: Whereabouts - 10/02/00 12:35 PM

Rocco,
I am the other daughter of RB & Judy Mernitz, Polly Wilder. All the people you mentioned are friends of my parents. If we hear anything, I will keep you posted. Likewise, if you get any info. could you please email me at
[email protected]
Sincerely,
Polly Wilder
Posted By: Roxanne

Re: Whereabouts - 10/02/00 11:05 PM

MARTY SAID HE SPOKE TO FOLKS THAT WERE WITH MARY ABOUT 24 HOURS AGO AND SHE WAS FINE.

Re: Whereabouts - 10/02/00 11:06 PM

MARTY SAID HE SPOKE TO FOLKS THAT WERE WITH MARY ABOUT 24 HOURS AGO AND SHE WAS FINE.

Re: Whereabouts - 10/04/00 02:47 AM

Lisa and Polly and Rocco, Jim Huber, here in the states just called Minolo the taxi driver via his cell phone on Ambergris. Minolo answered! He said he saw your dad R.B. driving around on his 4 Wheeler today. He said the houses are for the most part okay on Mosquito Coast. Water damage.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Whereabouts - 10/04/00 03:09 AM

I spoke to people at Victoria House today who said all employees are accounted for and fine. I would guess this means Oscar Gutierrez and hopefully his family too.
Posted By: Krysti

Re: Whereabouts - 10/10/00 05:20 AM

If anybody hears anything about how the Verde family is, please let me know at: [email protected]
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board