AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Coral Bay Villas

Posted By: Anonymous

Coral Bay Villas - 10/03/00 02:06 AM

Anybodsy heard anythign from Herm and Linda Penland??????
Posted By: Josh

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/03/00 02:08 AM

I sent an email to herm and linda but of course no response. I would also like to know if anyone has talked to them...Please let us know. Josh

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/03/00 02:09 AM

No, we have not heard anything from Herm and Linda. I am their daughter-in-law. We have not had contact since Saturday night. We're trying not to worry! Please share anything you might know!
Posted By: Tammi

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/04/00 01:00 AM

Katie, still no word on Herm and Linda? We own the condo underneath their's, and we're really worried about them. So thankful to hear things are "letting up" for all of our friends in San Pedro. Our prayers continue...Tammi
Posted By: chunkyruth

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/04/00 02:52 AM

Just saw on the board that they have heard from Herm! He said everyone is okay. Some damage, but all in all everything alright. PS. Tammi, hello, I am your next door neighbor at Coral Bay.

[This message has been edited by chunkyruth (edited 10-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by chunkyruth (edited 10-03-2000).]
Posted By: Marty

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/04/00 03:15 AM

they are fine, there is a small post from them somewhere, search by coral bay
Posted By: Tammi

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/04/00 03:58 AM

Chunkyruth, Good to here from a neighbor. Our email is [email protected] if you want to contact us. May be going to AC in the next week. Have a scheduled dental/medical mission trip headed for AC on Oct. 30. Looks like we'll need to re-evaluate and take more medical supplies. May leave sooner with medical supplies if I can figure out whats going on down there. We can flood the island with medicines when needed. Will let you know our plans when we figure it out. Drop us your email address

Re: Coral Bay Villas - 10/04/00 06:48 AM

Herm called (collect...maybe he was on a cell phone???) today about 2:30. He and linda are both fine. The connection was horible but I was able to determine "we're both fine. Buildings aren't damaged but there is property damage. No electricity for one month." Prop damage could be their prop up north instead of CBV. Couldn't tell...anyhow, they are fine. I can keep you posted if you like: [email protected] Katie
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board