AmbergrisCaye.com Home

ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC

Posted By: Basil

ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/03/00 04:24 PM

If you are not able to make it to AC for a while and would like first hand information/video footage of your properties, i would like to help.

I am hoping to be in Belize on thursday -

Please email me in the next 24 hours with your exact property location and description and i will take digital photos/video and email them to you. - no charge!!! - just in case you thought otherwise.

email:- [email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/03/00 04:32 PM

Basil, Thanks! I'm sure Caroline would like to know if the roof is on her house. It's Cindy Bradley's place in Boca Del Rio. The little white concrete place with a red roof two doors up from the gym. You can email me at [email protected]
Dan Wentworth
Posted By: I Belize

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/03/00 04:50 PM

Basil Thanks for the offer! I just sent you an email with the info. Rick
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/03/00 04:51 PM

Hi Basil: I have place on the backside, my belovied Laguna Punta, behind da airport, out on da water. I rather think its goin to be a major mess back there, probabily road wash-out. I'm more consern now about dat Tammy Martinez. Ya hear anything? Get back. Bill Thornton [email protected] PS. Good luck with yours.
Posted By: hannah

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 04:39 AM

Yes Please Basil! Please check on Rich and Karen Henkes' House and please send photos, and info. on what we need to bring. Thank You Very Much!
Dana Harmel
EMAIL: [email protected]
Posted By: kathyw

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 04:59 AM

What a great gesture for us in the States not able to get there. I will E mail you tonight. Our house is 4 miles South and maybe too much water to get to by cart. By boat real easy. Thankyou so much

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 05:31 AM

Basil joins the ranks of Hurricane Keith heroes....all of you splendid people who are providing priceless service and information to concerned folks around the world. May the seeds of kindness you sow be measured back to you one hundred fold!
Posted By: chuck

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 06:03 AM

SPEAKING TO YOU FROM LADYVILLE BELIZE-FLYING TO SAN PEDRO WED AM IF POSSIBLE
Posted By: chuck

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 06:03 AM

SPEAKING TO YOU FROM LADYVILLE BELIZE-FLYING TO SAN PEDRO WED AM IF POSSIBLE
Posted By: deepsea77

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 06:47 AM

Basil,
That would be fantastic if you could take
some photos of Casa Caribe for me I own a lot right beside it second row. I'll be out in Jan and will repay the favor thanks Mucho!!!!

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 06:54 AM

Thank you for such a considerate offer. There has been virtually nothing mentioned about RPV over the past 3 days, so I really do appreciate getting a visual update. I own Units 6C and 9B at Royal Palm Villas (next to Mata Rocks). Both units are the second buildings from the beach and are back-to-back to each other. I will pass this info on to other RPV owners. My e-mail address is: [email protected]
Posted By: PamG

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 07:03 AM

Basil
If you are headed down south way, would love a photo of Royal Palms 7B. Haven't heard a thing either from down that way.
Thank you ,
Pamela
Posted By: Damian

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 12:38 PM

Basil, you're a star. My house is 4.1 miles north of san pedro. It is a large, cedar-colour octagonal wooden home next door to David and Susan Preston's white wooden house. It is north of journey's end but south of mata chica and Bob and Diane Campbell's. I'll be over on the 14th and it would be a tremendous relief if I know what to expect. I'll owe you.
email is [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Damian (edited 10-04-2000).]

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 01:02 PM

Basil, If you are going out to AC by Watertaxi, I would really appreciate some feedback on St. George's Caye; am sure that the taxi wouldn't mind passing by the front of the caye.

Will send you an email. Thanks.

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 01:18 PM

Basil: Thank you for this offer. For me, at this time, it represents the single contact I would have with my property on
Caye Caulker. My building is the Tina's BackPack Building. Also, Dolphin Bay Travel. (Both of these are on Caye Caulker.). Please e-mail me back at [email protected] Thank you very much for this kind offer.

Wendy de la Fuente
Frantic Property Owner

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 01:32 PM

Basil - I own lots 9 and 10 in Tres Cocos. We built a small cottage there back in 1986 and lost it to a fire a few years later. The area has been developed now, but these lots are empty. They were the site of the old cocal workers house, and have a old above ground cistern and slab. If you are heading north from the river, first is the Phipps property, then a long beach area, then a cement house. Our property is next, then a house with a pier. I'd appreciate a report on the condition of the property and the trees. It's one of the highest lots in Tres Cocos, and we are considering rebuilding soon.
Thanks so much

Jerry Brown

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 01:36 PM

Basil - I forgot to include - my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Thanks again

Jerry Brown
Posted By: blondie

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 01:46 PM

Would greatly appreciate the offer.

I have a condo at the Playador/Exotic Caye #3D

Email [email protected]

Thank you very much
Posted By: jerryvglover

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 02:32 PM

awesome basil. based in london, and it's a long way away here. Like deepsea77 I think, I own land just to the right of casa caribe at mexico rocks, between casa caribe and two other houses. Would be great to know if I need to get someone to do some work for me clearing it out.
Posted By: welove bze

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 02:40 PM

Basil--you are a dream! Thank you for your help. We own 22d at the Royal Palm Villas.
It is the 3rd phase upstairs unit in the building closest to the water.

I would gladly pay you for your trouble. We won't be going down until January.

God Bless You!
Posted By: welove bze

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 02:42 PM

Oops--forgot our e-mail. It is [email protected]
Posted By: LARRYD

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 03:04 PM

Thanks for the offer, my partners are down there right now and if you have time could you send a picture of Iguana Gardens and Barefoot Iguana, I beleive we had a lot of people stay at Iguana Gardens and hope it stood up to Keith. Thanks buddy and will reciprocate something with you later.....hope to meet you one day..my e-mail is [email protected]
Posted By: LARRYD

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 03:04 PM

Thanks for the offer, my partners are down there right now and if you have time could you send a picture of Iguana Gardens and Barefoot Iguana, I beleive we had a lot of people stay at Iguana Gardens and hope it stood up to Keith. Thanks buddy and will reciprocate something with you later.....hope to meet you one day..my e-mail is [email protected]
Posted By: shawnmcweeny

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 03:45 PM

Basil,

We are looking for information on Ian and Barb Coull who live 3-4 mi south of San Pedro, next to kathyw who I believe was going to email you last night regarding her property. We would appreciate it if you could let us know if you see them down there working on their house.

Thanks
[email protected]

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 03:57 PM

Thanks for your very kind offer. We just finished building our dock (fortunately haven't started on the house yet!) and are assuming it's gone but if you get a chance to get to the south end, our lot is just south of the pine forest and about 1/4 mile north of Malcolm's house - if still standing it's the only dock in the area. We don't need pictures but would love to know what's left of the dock. Thanks again for your helping out. KB & Quinn
Posted By: McenroeD

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 04:19 PM

Thanks for your more then generous offer.

My Name is Diana McEnroe I am one of the owners of Unit # 6D at the Playador.

We would sure appriciate if you could go to The Playdo and Take some Pictures of Unit # ^ D and or the resort itself. We would also appriciate a damage report on # 6 D and or the resort.

God Bless You for taking the time to Help Everyone out.

Our E-mail address is

[email protected]

Thanks again SOOOOOO much

Diana and Mike McEnroe Unit # 6 D @ The Playador.
Posted By: melamom

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 04:58 PM

Basil, What a wonderful offer for AC residents. If you get to the island on Thurs could you please see if you can contact our daughter & family. Dawn & Mike O'Connor. They live in a two story concrete home on Coconut Dr. on oceanside & own Barefootwatersports, Inc. We rcvd bad cell phone connection call Tues saying all safe & request for generator, diesel, & ATV. Please tell them we are working on requests asap. The hard part is getting them to the island. Do they need anything else? My sister "Ping" is willing & able to fly in on American from DAllas with supplies as soon as we know what they need & when she can go. Any info back from the island on them will be greatly appreciated by the whole family. Thanks so much & God Bless. Margie & Cort Kopp [email protected] 360-892-3101
Posted By: Roxanne

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 05:27 PM

Thank you for the offer. Our home is 3 miles south of town next to [south of] Casa Tortuga. Aqua color two story. email:[email protected]
We also have been trying to get information about the well being of Dina, Jesus and Angie Gonzalaz and Oscar, Amparo and Alessandra Gutierrez. Any word about them would be deeply appreciated.
Posted By: Dave

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 05:32 PM

Basil
Please check on Dockside Bar & Grill and
The Boatyard. Have interests in both as well
as good friends.
Posted By: Vermonters

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 07:05 PM

Would like to know how Paradise Villas withstood the hurricane. We usually stayed in unit next to gate entrance. Also own Lot #27 at Mata Grande between Dr's house (formerly) and a fairly new modern home, 4.5 miles north of San Pedro. I believe Journey's End is not too far away. Thanks for any info provided. e-mail address is: [email protected]
Posted By: jdowning

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 07:08 PM

Hi Basil,

Many thanks for your offer to email digital photos from AC.

My radio tower is at the BYC behind the gas station. Could you please send me a picture or two of the tower and antennas on the tower? I will use the photos to determine what I need to bring on the weekend for repairs.

best,

John Downing W2NA / V31DX ham radio

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 09:20 PM

Thank you. My home is on Mosquito Coast. Two houses south of Casa Tortuga. It is yellow.
Please reply to: [email protected]
as I will and am using her computer.
Posted By: BrownOwl

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/04/00 09:55 PM

Basil... thanks a million... ref my
earlier e-mail... Jim and Barbara Sims
house is the second house north of Jorney's End.... they would certainly appreciate information about its condition...
Thanks... Ben (BrownOwl)
rhodes[email protected]
Posted By: liz

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/05/00 12:54 AM

Ref: Our home "CASA DE AMOR"

Take the main road, Coconut Dr. going south, from the village, past Victoria House, till you get to the salt water treatment plant. Across there, will be a smaller road to the left as you travel the short road, it curves to the right leading into the back entrance of our property on the sea. The main front house is a wooden one story house on wood pilings, with a small room built on top. Also,behind the main house is a concrete bodega, and in the rear is a smaller one story concrete house, color for all is light beige and chocolate brown. Your concern is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tom & Ruby Kirkpatrick

E-Mail: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by liz (edited 10-04-2000).]
Posted By: Marietta

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/05/00 01:06 AM

Thank you!

My house is "Slattery's Lake View Cottage", picture of it at //ambergriscaye.com/seaside/slatteryslake.html

Go south on Coconut to Banana Beach. Where they were building on to BB, there were some huge containers on the right. Next to them was a path (right) leading into the trees. As you enter the trees, it intersects with another path. A one story house on that corner. Turn right and go straight. A two story pink concrete house is straight ahead on the right. My house is in the palm grove on the left as you go down that path (toward the lake). It's not visible from the path... or, rather, wasn't visible. Watch for crocks!

If you can't get to it, I understand. Thanks ever so much.
Posted By: moonrise

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/05/00 01:18 AM

Thank you Basil. Please check on the houses next to Coconuts Hotel. My family and I have a white house with red tile roof and cottage next to Coconuts. We will not be able to get there for a few days so please send us any information you may have. Thanks again.

Basil, Forgot to send you my e-mail address. It is [email protected] A picture of our house is under Moonrise Cottages, South San Pedro at cayemanagement.com. Bless you for your generous offer.

[This message has been edited by moonrise (edited 10-06-2000).]
Posted By: sarah from canada

Re: ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY/LANDOWNERS - AC - 10/06/00 08:06 PM

dear Basil, I am writing on behalf of Judith Robinson..she ownes the land and a Big Green wooden house on the back road going to the dump and airport, It is located right beside Di's House. Any information will be wonderful
Her emailis [email protected]
Mine is [email protected] I have the computer so the message will get to her sooner if you send it to me thanks and god bless
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board