AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: nycbelle horsebackriding - 10/05/05 06:56 PM
i really want to go horseback riding throught the ruins or the rainforest does anyone have any suggestions
Posted By: SimonB Re: horsebackriding - 10/05/05 07:31 PM
Mountain Equestrian Trails in Cayo

http://www.metbelize.com/
Posted By: Phyllis&Ray Re: horsebackriding - 10/05/05 08:27 PM
We would be interested in horseback riding on the mainland on our next trip, are there any outfitters for a day trip from the island, or would it be recommended to spend a couple of days on the mainland ??
Posted By: klcman Re: horsebackriding - 10/05/05 11:06 PM
Try Banana Bank Losdge too.....John, Carolyn & staff will take good care of you.

http://www.bananabank.com
Posted By: Windjammer Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 02:03 AM
Ditto klcman. I went horseback riding at Banana Bank Lodge while staying at Caves Branch. Travel companions weren't interested in riding & I love it so did it while they did a cave expedition that was too strenuous for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and lunch. smile
Posted By: toad Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 02:44 AM
why in the hell would you want to go climb on a friggin' horse in the middle of the jungle? why not find a companion that talks back and buys drinks....
Posted By: klcman Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 03:06 AM
oh my god...a talking reptile! where the h*** you been?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 03:17 AM
Are ya buyin Toad? wink Xmas? Feb? :p
Posted By: KWIBMF Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 04:28 PM
amphibian
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 04:48 PM
Save a horse, ride a toad wink

hey becky, maybe we can get toad to take both of us christmas or feb!!!
quite frankly, i don't think he could handle both of us eek
Posted By: Windjammer Re: horsebackriding - 10/06/05 05:08 PM
Yeah Gay we are pretty hard to handle together :rolleyes: LOL Are ya gonna jump out of da plane with me in Feb? I'm sure David will. He's easy!! :p
Posted By: nycbelle Re: horsebackriding - 10/09/05 11:06 PM
we are staying in ambergris caye for the whole week but want to come to the mainland to horseback ride.... dont places like banana bank just have packages for those staying at their resort???
has anyone done a trip from ac to the mainland just for the day ??? what is the best way to plan this?
Posted By: klcman Re: horsebackriding - 10/09/05 11:39 PM
Banana Bank will gladly book you - guest or not.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board