AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Ian's

Posted By: beale1

Ian's - 08/10/02 02:01 PM

Counting down the days - will be in Belize on Thursday afternoon. Has anyone done the Mayan Ruin trip from Ian Anderson's - that's one of the things on my agenda. Any comments? Also, the river with the rope swing - Is there any reason you can't swim in the river? Also, if Effie is still checking the message board - I think we will be at Ian's at the same time -
Posted By: Effie

Re: Ian's - 08/11/02 09:28 PM

Hi Beale1,

We will be there 8/22-8/25. Is that when you're going too? Which excursions are you planning to do there?

Best,
Effie
Posted By: beale1

Re: Ian's - 08/12/02 01:13 AM

Unfortunately you will be getting there after us. I was thinking it would be great if we were able to meetthere, but we are leaving this Thursday morning and leaving Ian's on Sunday. We are also taking a cab to the bus station to Ian's and there are eight of us staying in the bunkhouse. I am so excited I can't stand it - planning on the seven mile cave tubing, the Mayan ruins, the evening jungle walk and the dawn to 8:00 AM bird watching tour.

There are a few in the group that will be doing the Black Hole Drop - unfortunately I don't think I could make the hike up to the top - long, steep vertical climbs are difficult for me.

What is your agenda while there?
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board