AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Honeymoon suggestions?

Posted By: ch21

Honeymoon suggestions? - 06/01/01 10:58 PM

Okay here's the deal...I am trying to finish up plans for our honeymoon in Belize (Yeah!) but things keep switching on us (Unorganized travel agent). We have never been before and this is what the agent is suggesting...5 nights at Sunbreeze and 5 nights at Roberts grove. Since we are completely clueless can anyone tell me anything about these resorts (thumbs up or down)?? We plan to dive and go fishing on the side-nothing set up from the resorts...just to go on our own. I have been reading your messages and you all know so much about Belize...any advice/opinions/suggestions would be sooooo helpful. Thank you so much!!!
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First

Re: Honeymoon suggestions? - 06/02/01 12:57 AM

Both SunBreeze and Robert's Grove are good places -- and Robert's Grove is superb -- but they are somewhat different. SunBreeze is kinda motel-like whereas Robert's Grove is a full-service resort with tennis, sports equipment, roof top jacuzzis, etc. I would say it is a bit upmarket from SunBreeze.

A place similar to Robert's Grove on Ambergris would be ... well, there's nothing exactly like it, but something like Banyan Bay, a condotel, in amenities. If on the other hand you like a casual, SunBreeze-type place, then I would say Nautical Inn in Seine Bight/Placencia might be closer to SunBreeze than Robert's Grove.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First http://www.belizefirst.com/
Posted By: ch21

Re: Honeymoon suggestions? - 06/04/01 05:50 PM

Thank you so much!! That helps alot....I have a call in to the agent right now!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board