AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Valentine email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 03:14 AM
Hi there,
My husband and I are heading to Belize for our honeymoon in October, and I am trying to reach the Seaspray in Placencia to book accomodations and am having a hard time reaching them by email. Can anyone give me an updated email address, and any comments on the accomodation?
Thanks!
Posted By: CyaBye Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 02:39 PM
Telephone:
501-523-3148

Cell phone:

501-615-2925
Fax: 501-523-3148
Email: [email protected]

http://www.placencia.com/
Posted By: Barbara K Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 03:34 PM
Give them some time to get back to you. Nice place. Great value for the $$. I have lots of pics of it on my photo site. http://photos.yahoo.com/barbsbelize on the "Belize Hotels July 2005" album
Posted By: Djean Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 04:03 PM
Barbara K,

GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Barbara K Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 06:16 PM
Thanks!
Posted By: Valentine Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 08:00 PM
The pics are great, do you know if you have any pics of Ruby's on Ambergris in any of the albums?
Posted By: Barbara K Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/07/05 08:59 PM
Yeah but I couldn't say which one. Last time I stayed there I was "pre digital" so there wouldn't be any pics posted of the rooms, interiors, etc.
Posted By: SuzyQ Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/09/05 01:03 AM
Valentine, I have pics of Ruby's but I don't know how to post them. Can anyone walk me through it? I stayed there in January of this year. The view is glorious. I did have a few concerns, however, and moved to Mayan Princess.
Anyone that can help me post, chime in!
Posted By: Valentine Re: email for Seaspray in Placencia - 09/10/05 12:51 AM
Is there a priviate message or PM option on the forum? If not, Suzy Q would you be comfortable emailing [email protected] me the concerns (confidentially of course) so we have a head's up? We still have the option to stay at Banana Beach and I'd just like to make an educated decision. Thanks!
Michelle V
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board