AmbergrisCaye.com Home
47 y.old Professional Airline Pilot moving to Belize City area seeking volunteer wrk as carpenter, pouring sidewalks, teaching the poor children how to read and write, open to any sugestions.
I will be moving in the first two weeks of November for absolutely sure, and would greatly appreciate some help finding a small apartment in Belize city, help getting around to know where the safe places are to live in a quiet envirnment. Will gladly pay you for your timer and GAS. I want to help those less fortunate in any way I can. John P. @ [email protected] all lower case. I thank you in advance. John
Get yourself a check-out on a Cherokee six and phone The Belize Emergency Responce Team in Belize City. [501-223-3292]. Ask for Scott, or Evet, they should be of some help, especially if you donate some flying time to there cause.

Regards, Bob.
That would certainly beat mixing concrete......
I don't know that there are any totally safe places in Belize City. Crime rates are similar to the worst areas of Detroit. Anywhere outside the city proper, Ladyville or outside the city on the Western Highway would be better.

--Lan Sluder
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board