AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: outsidedog a flight to corozel - 12/26/03 02:54 PM
Im about to book a flight to belize from atlanta. I thought I recently read a post from a family from atlanta that booked their flight from atlanta to Corozel, for around 150.00 round trip, they took a bus to belize from there, Ive searched but cant find that post, I look at so much info on the subject I cant even remember if it was on this sight, Did anyone else remember seeing that post. Thanks in advance for any info
Posted By: John Galt Re: a flight to corozel - 12/26/03 06:05 PM
Hi Outsidedog,

I am also looking for a reasonable airfare from Atlanta to Belize City. So far nothing under $400. If you find one, please post it on this board.

Thanks

John
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: a flight to corozel - 12/26/03 06:20 PM
It was Cozumel
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: a flight to corozel - 12/31/03 12:55 AM
Right, you are confusing Cozumel, the Mexican island off the Yucatan coast, and Corozal, the small town in northern Belize at the Belize/Mexico border.

US$300 to $400 RT from the Southeast U.S. to Belize City is about the cheapest you will find these days. I have flown to Cozumel and also to Cancun for around US$200, but those low fares aren't always available. Plus you're looking at basically a full day of bus or bus and ferry and/or air to get from Coz or Cancun to San Pedro.

--Lan Sluder
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board