AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: kerry pix from corozal and san pedro....part 1 - 10/14/03 11:32 AM
just got home last week, from a wonderful trip to belize....these are just the pix taken on my digital camera....have six more from regular cameras to follow....i'm afraid that i am not the best photographer in the world, but, i still felt like sharing with all of you, the way you shared with me....i met the most wonderful people on this trip (my 2nd)....and have decided that belize is where i want to be....i want to say thanx to everyone that i had the opportunity to meet on this trip, and everyone that remembered me from last year....geraldo and fido (el gato), felipe paz, nellie, and the wonderful guy (i forget his name) who hooked me up with the catamaran trip again with geraldo....i was by myself and no one wanted to take me out snorkeling....but he made it possible....i did a nite snorkel last year with fido's, and also parasailed with them....they remembered me too....went parasailing again with them....wonderful!!!!!i went up with tony's wife, (yvonne or yvette????)sorry i'm bad with names....
more to follow....thanx to everyone on this board who helped with all of their info, to help me make this the best time of my life.....kerry
if anyone would care to view the first photos i have, go to http://community.webshots.com/user/kpjc69
Posted By: NYgal Re: pix from corozal and san pedro....part 1 - 10/14/03 12:57 PM
Thanks for sharing, Kerry.

There were several familiar faces from Corozol/CopperBank Resort
I had a good memory trip smile
Posted By: Mel S Re: pix from corozal and san pedro....part 1 - 10/14/03 02:16 PM
great pics Kerry ! The Badillos and the Paz family are great people. Fido really cracks me up all the time. He is a comedian type, but man he knows about the sea. His father Ramon was one of the greatest fisherman I ever met in my life. best-Wishes, Mel.
Posted By: mobunny Re: pix from corozal and san pedro....part 1 - 10/14/03 08:18 PM
Great pics. Thanks so much for sharing. It makes me want to go back so bad. I miss San Pedro. Heavy sigh. 10 more months until we get to bask in the Belizean sun again. mobunny
Kerry, that you from chicken drop??? this is linda carter. Thank you for the halloween shirt...love it!
Loved them, Kerry, thanks! Good to hear that the second time was as wonderful as the first. May the time pass quickly for you (AND ME!!!), so you can be back on AC before you know it. I get a kick out of the planning and anticipation. VIVA AC!!! smile
Absolutely beautiful pictures. Thanks.
Posted By: kerry Re: pix from corozal and san pedro....part 1 - 10/15/03 03:17 AM
so nice to hear that you enjoyed my photos....there are 6 more rolls of film that i have to upload with my scanner....soon as i get it together, i will post them....
and yes wonderwoman....it is me....glad you liked the halloween shirt....wear it well....sure glad i got to see you again this trip....the mtv show that they shot at the chicken drop is supposed to air on oct. 26 at 10 pm (sun) back here in LA...i couldn't believe the way that guy from the show "cleaned up the poop".....take care and see you soon!!! kerry
When you coming back down??? Yep, I'm waiting with anticipation for the mtv show wildboyz, saw the previews for it last night on mtv...eileen from san pedro sun will be putting some pics on here soon from that chicken drop...love ya!
Posted By: kerry Re: pix from corozal and san pedro....part 1 - 10/15/03 09:31 PM
wonderwoman....if everything goes as planned, i should be back in april....that's my goal!!!if you see eileen, tell her i said hi and thank her for me for her hospitality...sorry i didn't get to spend more time with her, but she's been so busy....kerry
will do, see ya soon! Good time to come, my birthday is April 3rd.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board