AmbergrisCaye.com Home

2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City

Posted By: Marty

2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 03:00 PM

Two teenagers from Ambergris Caye have been missing for the past five days, and the family fears the worst. They are seventeen year old Edwardo Daniel Alamilla and his cousin eighteen year old Charlie Jamille Espat both fishermen of a San Pedrito Area address in San Pedro Town. They were last seen on Saturday June 5th around the East Collet Canal Area of Belize City, by Charlie’s younger brother 15 year old Kareem Espat.

According to the police, Kareem and Charlie Espat and Edwardo Alamilla were travelling in a dark green Suzuki four-door pickup truck with Texas license plates from Benque Viejo Town to Belize City. They were scheduled to meet with some friends who live on George Street in Belize City. Kareem, the youngest of them all, decided to jump out of the vehicle near the Belize City Bus Terminal (formerly Novelo’s Bus Terminal) and instead took the boat to San Pedro Town. Kareem told police that it was the last time he saw his brother and cousin.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the San Pedro Sun

Posted By: Katie Valk

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 04:08 PM

I think these kids are from San Ignacio, not San Pedro
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 05:02 PM

They are definitely from San Pedro.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 05:47 PM

Going from SI to BC then
Posted By: Capt. Hollywood

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 06:41 PM

If the report is accurate: The kid who jumped out of the vehicle at the last minute knows something. He's afraid to talk.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 07:30 PM

Going to visit friends on George St in Bz City? Thats a red flag in itself.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 07:48 PM

This is not good not good at all .A shame how silly youth
can think and act .Belize city you got to be kidding...
Posted By: pirate villas

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 10:09 PM

Ya, George Town, that rings a bell...Also, a vehicle with Texas license plate...hhmm..where did they get that?

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/08/12 11:19 PM

George St in Belize City, not George Town. Georgetown is the only inland Garifuna village in Belize, down south. George St hosts George St Gang, one of the biggest, whose boss was killed 6 weeks ago Friday night at the Esso Gas station in Belize City, kicking off our current spree.
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 03:48 AM

Haven't these kids been in trouble with the police before
Posted By: pirate villas

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 06:05 AM

Katie Vaulk...and all concerned...

I am sorry for not stating George Street, Durrrggghh...being a BELIZEAN; I really don't need the history since I am familiarized. With news as such, I am constantly updated...

It is sad as a parent to hear news of this kind especially when you have a young boy growing up, makes you wonder what our kids will experience in a few years ahead ;(

These kids may have been accused or aquitted (Hariette)
of something but where are thier guidance? It all stems from home and education...

At eightheen as Belizeans, believe it (or not) most cannot make a decent salary to cover basic expenses as food and not to say rent alone! Hell...they are people that cannot survive without tips (on the island) Imagine the rest of the country (without as many tourisim)! We do not have financing from parents, we are a country in the rising, Belizeans that has parents with cash supporting thier dreams are fortunate!

Most at this age have to work as, fishermen, waitresses, bartenders, making money as tips. Salary cannot even cover expenses, in mainland; much less in San Pedro.

...and if you get the support to study abroad, you are not able to work here in Belize simply because you will not get paid for their degree and knowledge.

Then we look up to our Governers, our Leaders, and they are the same people doing the wrong. For example the recent Credit Union in Stann Creek that was robbed by Police Constables etc,.

As a Belizean, I AM ASHAMED BY THE ACTS OF OUR LEADERS, then we wonder why people do stupid things, such as, drug trackifing, robbery etc...

Teens, especially young boys want fast money, want to get "RICH" without actually working for it...it is sad but true..no morals and no conscience..

On our island, where are kids/Teens activities? ignored....Jaguar's Temple and Big Daddy's has more support, by teenagers especially!

I was so happy when I saw Kids at Karate Class right across the bridge at the "old Oscar's Gym"...so many happy kids..girls and boys having fun..What about baseball, volleyball, basketball? Yes, there is... but teenagers are not interested...it is up to us as parents to make our kids/teenagers grow in such manner...let our kids enjoy thier life as kids and teenagers; not as relentless young adults wanting to prove superiority...(to others)

ALL parents in Belize need to have way more communication with our children, teaching them right from wrong...Wake up the Leaders of our Country,,Make a stand because our children are the future..and we shall continue to mold them into being better indiviuals and citizens..

Maresha Reid

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 03:26 PM

Thanks for posting.
Posted By: dolfins

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 04:40 PM

i am hearing romours that they found 4 of them died at cayo 3 from sanpedro and one from cayo cause i met the mom crying and she seh that she was going to indenify her son body

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 05:21 PM

I guess if it is true it will be in the news soon.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 10:50 PM

Gone for over a week, authorities have apparently discovered them in Santa Martha Village, not far from Altun Ha, off the old highway. One appears to have been shot in the head. They will do another field autopsy shortly....
Posted By: BrusselSprout

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 10:53 PM

Horrible. Very sorry to hear it end that way.
Posted By: seashell

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/09/12 11:30 PM

tears . . .

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 01:58 AM

Sad very sad ,A shame youth life taken by some person
who thinks nothing about life .
Back to hanging I say ..You say no to hanging then I feel sorry for all of us .We are all in deep shit.
JMHO.
Posted By: SnoopysMom

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 02:23 AM

Many of our young think it's cool to join a gang:(

They wear the colors and hang their sneakers over the clothes lines to indicate "drugs sold here" - it is all over the Island and these children are in serious jeopardy!

Easy to join a gang - impossible to leave......

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 04:13 AM

I had no idea about the shoes over the washing line. I do know the Mayor is getting those pair of shoes cut down, but I didn't fully comprehend the reason.
Posted By: seashell

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 05:05 AM

Is that what it means when a pair of sneakers are hanging over a power line too? We see that here at home.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 07:57 AM

There are many reasons, real or supposed, for sneakers over wires...drugs, gangs, losing virginity, graduation, boredom, bully pranks...

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 04:10 PM

I guess we could never afford to lose a pair of shoes when we were kids.
Posted By: bobcat bill

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/10/12 04:44 PM

How about using a guillotine located in Central Park?

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/12/12 02:06 AM

San Pedro Missing Teens Found Dead in Orange Walk
Two teenagers from San Pedro, Ambergris Caye had been missing for six days and on Friday, June 8, 2012, the bodies of Edwardo Daniel Alamilla and Charlie Jamille Espat were found off a feeder road in the Orange Walk District. The badly decomposed bodies were transported back to San Pedro on Saturday, June 9, 2012, around 11:00p.m. for immediate burial.

Bodies of missing San Pedro teenagers Edwardo Alamilla and Charlie Espat found in Orange Walk
The search for two missing San Pedro teenagers ended tragically on Saturday June 9th when their decomposed bodies were found in rural Orange Walk District. Seventeen year old Edwardo Daniel Alamilla and his eighteen year old cousin, Charlie Jamille Espat, both fishermen of the San Pedrito Area in San Pedro Town were discovered partially buried 50 yards off a feeder road about six miles southeast of Santa Marta Village located on the Old Northern Highway in the Orange Walk District. The bodies were discovered by a logger in the area after he observed vultures feeding on the remains. According to the logger, the bodies were partially buried in a shallow grave, but due to rain and flooding in the area, the bodies were uncovered. During a press conference in Belize City on Monday June 11th, Police Press Officer Inspector Fitzroy Yearwood stated that Orange Walk Police received reports on Friday evening and responded early Saturday where they found the bodies partially buried. “Vultures in the area had already begun to interfere with the bodies, so a postmortem had to be done on the scene,” said Yearwood. “An apparent gunshot wound was seen to the back of one of the victims’ head,” he added.

Posted By: tortuga.chica

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/12/12 02:29 AM

Such very sad news.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/12/12 12:47 PM

Two Missing Teenaged Boys Found Dead

There's been a lot of bad news to report on this Monday night - and we've tried to kind of space it out - to reduce the trauma of all these unfortunate events.

And the next one is among the most unfortunate. It's about those two missing teenagers we reported on a number of times last week. 17 year old Daniel Alamilla and 18 year old Charlie Espat Were found dead on Friday evening at the far reaches of Santa Martha Village - which is on the Old Northern Road. It is a very remote location and it appears that that pair were lured to their death in what police are calling a drug related killing.

Our friends at CTV-3 in Orange Walk provided us with footage of the very morbid scene and Monica Bodden spoke to the family in San Pedro today. Here's her story:..

Monica Bodden reporting
The decomposed bodies of 17 year old Daniel Alamilla and 18 year old Charlie Espat were found on Saturday morning in an area North East of Santa Martha Village in the Orange Walk district.

The bodies were located about 50 feet off the old Northern Highway - semi buried in a shallow grave.

Both bodies had reached a skeletal stage - A bullet hole was observed through each young man's skull and one hole to Charlie Espat's chest.

A post mortem was done on the scene - and then the grieving family, bagged their loved ones remains in garbage bags and put them on a boat to San Pedro - where they were laid to rest.

Today this black bow hung at the front door of the home of Charlie Espat - as his father battle to accept the tragic reality of losing his son and nephew.

Rolando Espat - Father of Charlie Espat
"It was like 30-50 feet from the roadside."

Monica Bodden
"Was it semi-buried?"

"They tried to cover them but they didn't dig enough. I knew that I was never going to find them alive. I had told a media house days before the bodies were found that I knew I was weren't going to find them alive."

Espat believes that a man who is a known criminal on the island, is to be blamed for the death of his 18 year old son Charlie Espat and his 17 year old nephew Daniel Alamilla. He recalled an incident only 2 months ago where his son life was being threatened. And after reporting the incident to the police, he claimed nothing came out of the matter.

"He came to threaten me like two months ago that he was going to get my son or any one of them. I went to the police in San Pedro and I made a report to Corporal Hernandez. I beg Mr. Hernandez to please follow up on this report before this man try to hurt my kids. I told the officer that if anything happens to my sons or to me he is going to be responsible because he already threatened to kill."

But what really happened to Charlie Espat and Daniel Allamilla? According to Espat's younger brother who is only fifteen, he too was in the green car travelling down from San Ignacio 2 Saturday's ago - with both boys. He said when they were entering the City; his cousin Daniel Alamilla began receiving text messages from the same person who had threatened their lives only 2 months ago. The man allegedly told the boys to meet him at a residence on the Northern Highway where he promised to pay them some money. Charlie Espat's younger brother refused to go with the two and so he jumped out of the moving car. Today he is the only survivor and considers himself to be lucky.

Voice of: Espat, Younger Brother, cousin of Deceased
"When we arrive in Belize City they say that they were going to meet the man. I told them not to go. My cousin locked the car door, I lift up his hand and unlock the door and came out the vehicle. The vehicle was still going but I manage to jump out the vehicle. I catch a bus and I went."

Monica Bodden
"How many persons were in the vehicle?"

"Three of us: my brother, my cousin and me."

Monica Bodden
"So they went and you jumped out?"

"Yes."

Monica Bodden
"They received a call from this person saying to meet them or something?"

"My cousin was texting to him and he call my cousin and told my cousin that it was safe to go with him. My cousin trusted him and they went."

All this grieving mother wants is justice for her 17 year old son and 18 year old nephew.

Carmita Espat - Mother of Daniel Alamilla
"I got the news from my other son and nephew that they were found dead in Santa Martha Village around 7:30 in the morning when I was coming by boar from Corozal to San Pedro. I just got crazy, he was my baby, he was only 17 years old and my nephew just turn 18 years. [crying]"

"That is not fair; I want justice for my kids. It's very hard for me but I will continue with this until the end."

Monica Bodden
"When you say your son....."

Carmita Espat - Mother of Daniel Alamilla
"My son body was decomposed, we only get to recognize him by his clothes and the watch that he had. This pain that I am going through I don't want it for nobody. [crying] He {the killer) have to think that he has a family, it's not fair, he didn't have to kill the kids like that. I don't know what kind of problem that they had with this man."

Police say they do have a suspect - the same person discussed by the family in the story.

Channel 7

San Pedro teens shot in the head and dumped in Orange Walk

Charlie Espat & Eduardo Alamilla

Between Friday and Sunday nights: Four bodies, eight injured, including two women and a grenade is hurled at a south side house. The bloodbath over the weekend went like this. The bodies of two San Pedro missing teenagers were found on Saturday morning in the Orange Walk District, a shooting in front of a north side bar in the Old Capital left two dead and four others were injured. Earlier on Friday night, two women were shot and injured and a man was shot hours later. And on Sunday night shots rang out again in the south side, injuring one more. This morning the police called a press conference to explain the violence. We begin with a report by News Five’s Jose Sanchez on the bodies of two missing boys.

Jose Sanchez, Reporting

For a week, eighteen year old Charlie Espat and seventeen year old Eduardo Daniel Alamilla were missing. According to Alamilla’s mother, the decomposing bodies of the two teens were found in Santa Marta Village in Orange Walk.

Carmita Gonzalez Espat

Carmita Gonzalez Espat, Mother of Eduardo Alamilla

“They kill my son and my nephew. [crying] They were decomposed body; two of them. We recognized them sake of the clothes and the watch of my son and the t-shirt—the clothes weh ih got on and the tennis; everything weh ih mi got on dah fi my son. And Charlie, sake ah ih tattoo weh say, “Love Priscilla” and the gold chain and the watch weh ih mi got—my nephew. That’s the way we recognized their body.”

The police confirmed that they were both murdered. Postmortem results confirmed that they were both shot in the head.

Fitzroy Yearwood

Inspector Fitzroy Yearwood, Police Press Officer

“On Saturday, police visited an area in Santa Marta Village where they found the two bodies—what we can say partially buried. An apparent gunshot wound was seen to the back of one of the victims head. We know that the vultures in that area had already begun to interfere with bodies so a postmortem had to be done on the scene. Dr. Estradabran will release the findings of his postmortem that was conducted out there. We can say that we know that this is pointing in the direction of drug related.”

Jose Sanchez

“Were there signs of violence on the bodies?”

Insp. Fitzroy Yearwood

“There was. One of the bodies had an apparent gunshot wound to the head.”

But how they found themselves in a shallow grave in Orange Walk remains unknown. The teens were in Benque. Espat’s younger brother was with them while they were on their way to visit a man who had allegedly threatened their lives before. The youth said that he felt uncomfortable, so he got out of the vehicle.

Brother of Charlie Espat

Voice of: Brother of Charlie Espat

“They mi di plan fi go yonder dah Patrick Swan house weh Eric Swan mi deh. And they mi gwen meet wah friend dah the boat terminal too weh gone missing. And the bredda dehn mi di try find dehn, but dehn neva find them, they only find my two bredda dah Santa Marta. But dehn mi di plan fi go yonder dah fi dehn house. And then I jump off of the vehicle and then I gone dah di boat terminal and right there so I gone fi go dah San Pedro and then I tell my parents that my bredda and my cousin dehn gone dah Patrick Swan house. My pa get worried and then ih start call my cousin and then my cousin tell ahn dehn okay. But I know dehn neva okay because dehn mi done threaten fi kill dehn. That’s why I exit the vehicle or not I mi wah deh right pan the graveyard with them right now. None ah we neva mi deh di talk, we just mi di go along di follow the road. But after that when we done di reach around Belmopan, I start tell my bredda why he gwen deh so when dehn done threaten he. And then he tell me mek I noh worry because everything straight with he and this and that. And I just left them. I think ina my mind that Eric Swan sweet up my cousin and then my cousin sweet up my bredda and then dehn get along fu go dah Belize City. But I done know the report weh my pa give to the police dehn; that can’t go missing like that.”

Black bows are posted on the doors of the slain youths. Inside a shrine commemorating their lives sits by a candlelight. But the father of Charlie Espat is irate because the police are unable to find a report in which they recently detailed the threats to them.

Orlando Espat

Orlando Espat, Father of Charlie Espat and Uncle of Edwardo Alamilla

“It was eight days that they gone missing. But I made a report here in San Pedro about two months ago that Eric Swan threatened to kill my kids—same Charlie that’s missing—that he threatened to kill him or anyone of my sons that he could put his hands on. And I make this report and right now I am standing in front of the police trying to get a copy of the report from Mr. Hernandez. We stayed like half an hour di do the report because I tell ahn the names of my kids and everything. And right now I went in there to see Mister Hernandez and the inspector call Mister Hernandez di ask ahn ‘bout the report and the man say that we noh do no report. I don’t know what to say because how can a report disappear like that? You mean you just go and tear off the sheet? He di try wash off ih hand because he know that he mi commit negligence when he neva show Eric Swan that report and that he mi threaten to kill my boy them.”

Elodio Aragon Jr., Assistant Commissioner of Police

Elodio Aragon Jr.

“In regards to this situation of Alamilla and Espat, again this is an incident that is not free from criminal activity. We strongly believe based on our intelligence that this is a drug related incident and we are right now collaborating closely with the Orange Walk police officers there who are investigating this case along with members of our Crime Investigation Branch here in Belize City to try to piece this thing together and see how far we can get with this investigation. But definitely, this situation with Alamilla and Espat has to do with what we strongly believe to be drug related.”

Insp. Fitzroy Yearwood

“We are following several leads and we believe that if we locate someone that was mentioned as being seen with these young men in the vicinity of Orange Walk, maybe we can bring closure to this case.”

Reporting for News Five, Jose Sanchez.

Channel 5

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/13/12 02:02 PM

Family of San Pedro teens say Police lost death threat report

The bodies of two slain San Pedro teens were recovered over the weekend in Santa Marta Village, Orange Walk. No one has yet been charged in the gruesome murders. The police have deemed it a drug related incident as initial reports revealed that the boys went to visit a friend on George Street in Belize City. The journey, according to the younger brother of Charlie Espat, included visiting a man who had threatened the life of both Charlie and Eduardo Daniel Alamilla. A notice of this threat was sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions’ office after one of the Espat brothers was busted with an unlicensed gun in April. Their Attorney, Bryan Neal wrote; “Both defendants have been receiving death threats… for which they have made a report in the San Pedro Police Station where they were apprehended. Their lives will be in grave danger if they are remanded to the Hattieville Prison.” So it seems as if the teens were strapped for danger and reported it to the police during their detention. But the father of Charlie Espat and the mother of Eduardo Alamilla are outraged with the San Pedro police, who now allege that they never received any report from the family.

Carmita Gonzalez Espat, Mother of Eduardo Alamilla

Carmita Gonzalez Espat

“He make I gone pay his passage here at San Pedro Belize Express. I went to San Pedro Belize Express and I paid his passage here in San Pedro. Afterwards, I call him and told him babe, your passage done pay ‘nene’. I tell ahn come home. I cook fi make you eat papa so as you reach come home. And he said yes ma, no worry. But I see time di pass and day pass and he noh reach so I called him around five o’clock because my brother asked if Eduardo reached. And I tell ahn no. he say so call your son. But like he neva want worry me and tell me weh happen because my nephew mi deh along with them and he reach. He told my bredda what was happening that dehn supposed to gone see Patrick Swan and Eric Swan weh dah friend. Me noh know this Patrick, but I know Eric Swan. I noh know weh kinda problem dehn pickney mi got with this man or what he mi do fi convince them because my brother mi already put a report here in the police station that he went to my brother house and he threatened that ih wah kill ih son and all ih family. And ih look like the police noh di do nothing. Dehn noh do dehn work. What we could expect from them. The last time I spoke to my son was Saturday night around seven. After that I didn’t—no more answer from his phone.”

Orlando Espat

Orlando Espat, Father of Charlie Espat and Uncle of Edwardo Alamilla

“If I come and I do a report here, how can that disappear?”

Jorge Aldana

“Was your son scheduled to see Eric Swan that day that he disappeared?”

Orlando Espat

“Excuse me?”

Jorge Aldana

“Was your son scheduled to see Eric Swan that day?”

Orlando Espat

“Yes because my youngest son was also in the vehicle. It was three of them coming from Benque to Belize. I noh know how they were going to see this guy after he already threatened to kill them. He brainwashed them and make dehn end up the go dah Belize. But my lee son, when he hear dehn di go see Eric Swan, he jump out of the ride, he jump out of the vehicle because he done know Eric Swan mi wah kill dehn. So I noh know how dehn end up di gone and see that man. But what got me pissed off is how a report can go missing from the station. I stay there like half an hour the do the report and now this Corporal Hernandez di wash off his hand.”

Carmita Gonzalez Espat

“I want justice sir. What you think I could do? What kinda justice I could do if the police weh have the rights to do the justice for the humans here; weh deh di do? Nothing. They disappear wah report weh my bredda come give. Front of my bredda face, ih di tell ahn ih can’t find it. That means my bredda just come chat with he dah station? Weh my bredda wah win just fi come chat and tell ahn ih problems? We come dah station fi give wi report; fi make we got protection from them. Now the report disappear just like that. But this noh di stay so sir because I gwen way dah Belmopan even if I have to stay pan di street di live so that my son and my nephew got justice. But this no di stay like that because the police here noh di do nothing. I gwen dah the Commissioner in Belmopan go ker my problem, go ker this case. I have it report dah Belize, I have it report here and dehn noh do nothing.”

Channel 5

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 01:09 AM

ERIC SWAN WHY DOES THAT NAME RING A BELL????

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 01:14 AM

Posted By: bywarren

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 01:14 AM

Are you asking for real or just forgot when he was in the news?
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 01:24 AM

The green fairy is confused
Posted By: Gaz Cooper

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 02:04 AM

Capt

Because he was involved in the double Homicide up a Rocky Point a few months back where his brother was killed along with another guy and he was shot by Police after refusing to stop his boat.

Gaz
Posted By: Casa Pokey Jan

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 02:14 AM

A few YEARS back, not months.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 02:22 AM

I was asking to not to be a wise guy ,I new the name just making a point !!! How sad this is .if he is envoled my point of capital punishment makes a lot of sense.Wow looks like A
shame that the Police blow the old case ,now a young boy is dead.????????????????.Not good at all.And if this is true
how is this all related??? wonder how this sad thing will play out ????

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 02:32 AM

Snoopys mom what are you talking about ?
Posted By: Agavegirl

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 02:59 AM

Are we sure about this "known criminal" stuff? I am so concerned that "known criminals" are having a free reign of the island. Oh, and just another story previously untold...on my way home along the beach (a distance of about 2000 yds, two bandits attempted to mug me but I was, fortunately within shouting distance of Crazy Canucks and screamed "Ali, call the police" and they ran. This occurred six years ago. I also hung on to my "tourist purse" (minimal contents) with all my strength. I now take a taxi for a minimal distances and can't walk the beach anymore. Paradise? I think my former assailants are still there. I recognize them.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 03:39 AM

I too would like snoopysmom to clarify that statement.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 04:17 AM

Good luck with that

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 02:54 PM

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ?? NOW THAT IS STRANGE COMMENT?????WAY OUT THERE SIMON .LOL.

Re: 2 teenagers missing for 5 days in Belize City - 06/14/12 09:06 PM

Family to Swan in Belize City, head honcho is called Raindrops and gsu went thru their house and only found a bit of weed. Same people as the killings up north on the caye. So would you agree to meet him somewhere for a beer? Families should just be grateful the younger boy was smart enough to get out of the car and not meet with people who threatened to kill his brother and cousin. Sad true, but I'll bet there are two boys from the caye ready to take their place and chance with Swan family. Me, no.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board