AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty 2018 Miss Universe - 12/13/18 12:23 PM

Miss Universe Belize Ready for the Prelims

Ninety-four representatives from countries around the world are in Bankok, Thailand, for the Miss Universe Pageant.� They have been there for about a week, preparing for the final competition which takes place this Sunday and will be shown on this station. Jenelli Fraser, Miss Universe Belize is also competing for the crown of the premier pageant.� We have been following her movements in her journey to the competition and have seen her grow into her role as beauty ambassador. On Monday, she carried the Maya Jade head as part of her national costume depicting the Mayan Sun God, Kinich Ahau.� Today, we caught up her on the eve of the preliminary competition, following the nail biting interview with the judges. Confidently, this is what she said:

Jenelli Fraser, Miss Universe Belize

"Well I finished my interviews today. That in itself I had to mentally prepare, but it wasn't too hard because they simply asked about myself and I know myself very well. So I portrayed myself the best that I know how. But how have I been preparing for the prelims because that determines the top twenty? I think just being my confident self. I know when I get on that stage, it will definitely show if I am insecure, so I have to be cognizant of my facial expressions, I need to be aware of my body movements and I need to display being confidently beautiful. So that’s how I'm preparing; just knowing how to work the stage and smile because it is one of my best assets."

Channel 5

Kinich Ahua - Mayan Sun God - Miss Universe Belize National Costume

Posted By: Marty Re: 2018 Miss Universe - 12/14/18 12:16 PM

Jenelli Fraser Rocks Stage at Miss Universe 2018

Millions across the world tuned in this morning for the preliminary competition at the Miss Universe pageant in Bangkok, Thailand. Here, Belizeans woke up early to view the pageant that started at six a.m. �Since the line up is in alphabetical order, the wait to view Jenelli Fraser, Miss Belize Universe, didn't take too long and it was worth the while. Jen strutted comfortably on the international stage when she appeared in an orange swim suit. There were two other components to the preliminary completion which included her introduction during which she dressed up in a stunning maroon cropped dress. In the evening gown, Jen sashayed down the long runway in a high slit long sleeve, gold floor length dress, exuding confidence on stage. �In the following interview, she was deliberate and confident.

[Miss Universe Belize Jenelli Fraser rocks the international stage....]

The final round of competition takes place on Sunday at six in the evening be sure to tune in.�

Channel 5

Posted By: Marty Re: 2018 Miss Universe - 12/16/18 11:45 AM

Miss Belize Jenelli Fraser making her mark at Miss Universe 2018

The charming Jenelli Fraser is in Bangkok, Thailand, where she is set to compete in the 67th edition of the Miss Universe pageant. The pageant will be held on Sunday, December 16th, airing live at 7PM on FOX (Channel 15 on Coral Cable Vision in San Pedro). Fraser, along with 93 other contestants from around the world, have been preparing arduously for the grand event. With millions of viewers expected to watch the pageant, Fraser's confidence, intelligence, and outstanding personality have been gaining popularity both locally and internationally.

This year's Miss Universe Live show will kick off with the announcement of the top 20 Semifinalist. The top 20 will be picked in the same format as last year: the top five contestants of Europe, Africa, Asia, the Pacific, Americas and the 'Wild Cards' five girls selected from any region, these are who are deemed worthy of being in the Top 20. The host will then interview the 20 semifinalists followed by the swimwear segment. The scores from that will determine the Top 10. The top 10 semifinalists then move on to the second stage of the competition, which is the evening gown segment. The judges and fans will see the contestants' style as they walk the stage in their evening gown of choice. However, the exact design of the gown does not count towards the total score and instead the judge's focus on how confidently each woman presents herself.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the San Pedro Sun

Posted By: Marty Re: 2018 Miss Universe - 12/17/18 07:07 PM

Jenelli Fraser on Miss Universe Prelims
Posted By: Marty Re: 2018 Miss Universe - 01/12/19 11:15 AM

Ms. Universe Belize look back at pageant in Thailand

Jenelli Fraser represented the jewel at the Ms. Universe pageant in Thailand. She spoke with us about the experience. She says she will continue her reign supporting mental health and domestic violence awareness and advocacy.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board