AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty Holiday Hotel Halloween Party - 10/03/14 11:23 AM

Get ready for Halloween! If you were wondering what was the BIG DATE for San Pedro's biggest Halloween Bash - It's October 25th. Get your costumes ready for Holiday Hotel's Halloween Black Party.

Who's got their costumes already?

Posted By: Marty Re: Holiday Hotel Halloween Party - 10/09/14 05:32 PM

Halloween is Serious Business on Ambergris Caye - Come On Down!
Halloween is a big deal in San Pedro. I could spend a few paragraphs with boring information about the origins of the holiday - both religious and harvest based. Or speculate how it made its way down to Belize (maybe a partying pirate ship? or some Christian missionaries?) but I think it's best to be upfront about this. Belize LOVES a reason to party. And add in dressing up? I'm surprised Halloween didn't originate in these parts. The decorations are up at the Holiday Hotel - they host the biggest people-party each year�

Posted By: Marty Re: Holiday Hotel Halloween Party - 10/27/14 10:52 AM

AMAZING Photos of San Pedro Belize's MASSIVE 2014 Halloween Night- Part One
Actual Halloween falls on a Friday this year�which means the BIG PARTY night in San Pedro (always a Saturday) came early. Last night, the Holiday Hotel rolled out the red carpet (literally) and almost instantly, Halloween was in full swing. San Pedro goes absolutely nuts for the holiday and this annual party lasts until dawn. My friend Steve, a pretty fabulous photographer (as you soon will see) and owner of Lola's Pub, did some scooping for me since this party really just starts up at around 11pm. WAY past my bedtime. He took about 400 photos. Almost all of them good! I'm not used to this kind of hit rate� Wait one second. Finn Kardashian as a mime? Unable to speak ALL NIGHT? Impossible�

Spooktacular Saturday and Sunday in San Pedro
After dinner at Blue Water Grill, tacoboy and I were both feeling pleasantly stuffed and like we were not going to last long at the Holiday Hotel party. As it turns out we did not get home till after 2:00am. After dinner, our evening was delayed by watching the UFC fights and drinks at Lola's. By the time we got to the Holiday Hotel, the red carpet grand entrances were done but the party was still packed and going strong. Everyone knows there is no spookier way to spend Halloween than the Holiday Hotel party. I think they were smart to get the jump start on the parties by holding it the week before. Tacoboy wondered if that would cost them turnout, but I knew that this was always the "must do" party. I will say, however, there were more people without costumes this year that came to checkout the action. For those that did opt to dress up, many went all out as usual and there were some great group costumes. My favorites were the shark week girls and the Lego boys.

AMAZING Photos of San Pedro Belize's MASSIVE 2014 Halloween Night- Part Two AND THE WINNERS!
San Pedro's biggest Halloween party of the year. Well�human party. Saturday night the adults partied until dawn (or very close to it) and then Sunday afternoon, the pets and the kids dressed up for the SAGA Humane Society Party that may have been the biggest yet. I posted lots of gorgeous pictures yesterday (taken by Steve of Lola's Pub) at the Holiday Party and there are lots more. SO many good ones. This is my hardest assignment yet! Here is Part Two.

It's Impossible to Hate a Canadian
Who said Freedom and Islamic Terrorists can't just get along?! I submit the photo to the left as evidence that Freedom and Islamic Terrorists can in fact get along...a lot of rum really helps to expedite the process, but it did work none the less. So - Holiday Hotel Halloween Bash 2014...what a good time! This party is quite the staple in the lives of those on the fabulous Ambergris Caye. People from all walks of life, that one doesn't usually see around town (such as Hitler) just hanging out and having a good old time. Anyone who knows me, knows that while I'm not a big 'dress up' kinda guy. I am a fan of looking like a moron just for the hell of it.

The Biggest Halloween Bash of the Year in Belize
It may not be Halloween just yet, but the Holiday Hotel in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, decided to celebrate one weekend earlier on Saturday, October 25, 2014. It is definitely the biggest Halloween celebration on Ambergris Caye, (probably in all of Belize) as hundreds flocked to the popular venue in costumes to celebrate. The black carpet was rolled out once again for the huge crowd of spectators outside of the Holiday Hotel to come enjoy all the great costumes as people walked into the party.

The fun, scary and plain 'ol� creepy at Holiday's Halloween Bash
It was a night to let your freak out at the annual Holiday Hotel Halloween Bash held on Saturday, October 25th. The long anticipated event saw a crowd of islanders and visitors alike, dressed in their most ghoulish and terrifying attire. Of course there are always those that prefer to dress up as the sweeter, classier or even down right hilarious side of Halloween. This year's event saw wicked costumes, as partygoers reveled in the night and strutted the orange carpet. Holiday saw it all, from the scary monsters, vampires, witches and werewolves to the not so scary 80's chicks, hard rockers, fairies and even a couple angels here and there.

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board