AmbergrisCaye.com Home

who's used airline packages for AC?

Posted By: CFI

who's used airline packages for AC? - 03/02/03 12:09 PM

Just looking at the US Air website, I saw that they have (what looks to be) pretty good deals on hotel/air packages for AC. Anybody used an airline package before? What was your result? It says that all taxes, transfers and the kitchen sink is included, but I'm wondering if they're leaving out hidden charges? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!
Posted By: o jackie

Re: who's used airline packages for AC? - 03/02/03 01:02 PM

I would say they are pretty legit.In this day and age of the airline business, it would be hard for them to really want to screw anything up, I would think. I flew with them in December, the flight was not bad at all,out of and into Charlotte.

Jackie
Posted By: klcman

Re: who's used airline packages for AC? - 03/02/03 04:38 PM

Agreed, definitely legit, but sometimes the packages are more expensuve than going it alone...as always, do your resaearch.
Posted By: o jackie

Re: who's used airline packages for AC? - 03/02/03 04:46 PM

No Doubt!!!! Always do your research,figure out the package yourself, airfare-from where you are coming from and the hotel they offer and add-um up!!!

Jackie
Posted By: CFI

Re: who's used airline packages for AC? - 03/03/03 02:34 AM

No doubt! I ran the numbers separately and I got a total that was about $500-$1000 more than what the package deal was so I think I'm onto something good. Are there any hot sites (besides EBay and my travel agent) where I should look for the really good deals? Most of the other packages either include too much traveling around or are geared for divers. We're not divers.

Thanks for your input everybody!
Posted By: klcman

Re: who's used airline packages for AC? - 03/03/03 03:23 AM

hmmmmmm $500 to $1000 more huh...doesn't quite sound right - esp if that is per person but who knows, I could be wrong, been known to happen wink
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board