AmbergrisCaye.com Home

airport shuttle to AC

Posted By: Jayne67114

airport shuttle to AC - 12/19/03 09:59 PM

We are coming for a visit soon (Christmas Day)and are wondering what the best way is to get from the airport (Belize City)to AC? By air or water? Just wondering with all the luggage and gear which would be the easiest way to go. Thanks to the list for all the info. that is shared. It makes our first visit easier to plan. Looking forward to our week's stay at Ramon's! RB
Posted By: captjeff

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/19/03 10:45 PM

with out doubt the the air route is the one of choice ,just my opinon .to me the juice is not worth the squeeze.... take the puddel jumper ,it is cool and less hassel , but you will get a lot of different ideas live the dream, enjoy
Posted By: yat

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/19/03 11:04 PM

Without a doubt take the puddle jumper. Once you're taking off from Belize City you're on the island in about 15 minutes.

To get from the international airport to the dock area for the boat ferry and the ride to the island will take hourS.

And don't forget about slepping around your luggage for the boat ride...no way!
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/20/03 12:24 AM

I like Tropic Air, although they don't serve an inflight meal. Bummer!!!
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/20/03 01:29 AM

Mr Thornton I keep telling you not to be cheap and fly first

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/20/03 05:51 PM

bill the capt has two tropic air first class upgades for you ,what a meal what service ,we had buritto ala pasianno,and pedro coolers .once you go tropic air first ,you will never fly in the back any more !!!!merry merry
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/20/03 06:53 PM

The only problem with First Class on Tropic is, they will serve you only 6 drinks !

Ernie :rolleyes:

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/21/03 06:59 PM

yes ernie what a flight ,and I gave three of my drinks to the pilot. also love the new sleeper seats ..merry merry to ya ..buddy peace ,and health ,to you and yours ..
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/21/03 07:05 PM

I have decided to go into competition with Maya Island and Tropic Airlines by bringing some submarines down and putting them into service

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/21/03 07:55 PM

The same back at ya Capt. see ya in a couple of weeks. Happy Holidays ...... to you to Pedro. :p

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/22/03 04:12 PM

let me know the dates your down one more time duh duh ..want to take you out for a morning on the boat fishing or what ever ??

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/23/03 04:27 PM

Hey Capt., I will get there between the 10th and the 15th. Better give me you cell number.

Ernie

Re: airport shuttle to AC - 12/23/03 05:17 PM

ernie,your getting there the 10 to the 15 what are you comming down from texas on a covered wagon ??? my cell is in belize 6002285 on from the14 to 22 of jan.....
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board