AmbergrisCaye.com Home

airfare

Posted By: mlee88

airfare - 02/03/04 09:08 PM

Can anyone point me in the direction of cheap airfare to Belize from Houston? I am coming down there in May with 8 people and we are looking for an inexpensive flight. My wife and I flew to Roatan last May for $213 roundtrip each. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks y'all,

Michael
Posted By: klcman

Re: airfare - 02/04/04 01:08 AM

you'll be hard pressed to find anything close to that. Closer to $400 would be my opinion.
Posted By: Redheada

Re: airfare - 02/04/04 01:32 AM

Best fare from Houston is $335 right now. It is rather high this week with no specials - but hopefully with spring coming that will change soon. I would monitor for at least 2 weeks if you have the time.

Check Yahoo Travel, Orbitz and Expedia too. Taca's best fares are through their website.
Posted By: KWIBMF

Re: airfare - 02/04/04 03:52 AM

$335.00 RT out of Houston IS a good price. I doubt you will do much better than that.
Posted By: ilandhoper

Re: airfare - 02/05/04 11:01 PM

I have been looking for cheap airfare nearly every day since last September for travel to BC. The numbers are all over the board. $335 is a reasonable fare from my findings from Houston and as a side note, you might try looking at the web fares on after midnight on Wednesdays. I have heard that that time is when new fares are posted. Good luck.
Posted By: ilandhoper

Re: airfare - 02/05/04 11:02 PM

I have been looking for cheap airfare nearly every day since last September for travel to BC. The numbers are all over the board. $335 is a reasonable fare from my findings from Houston and as a side note, you might try looking at the web fares on after midnight on Wednesdays. I have heard that that time is when new fares are posted. Good luck.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board