Examples:

Charlotte to Belize City $289
Boston to Belize City $299
Washington to Belize City $299
Philadelphia to Belize City $299
New York to Belize City $299
Indianapolis to Belize City $339
Raleigh-Durham to Belize City $339

Departures are between May 1 and May 22, 2004. Return travel is valid on various days, between May 8 and May 29, 2004. Tickets must be purchased by May 5, 2004. For info, check the airline's Web site.

--Lan Sluder
what about us here in houston???
These are fantastic fares,maybe I can talk my wife into returning sooner than expected. $299 from Boston is unheard of. Hey any excuse to go back!!
All those cheap fares fly over DFW...Why do we have to pay so mush...Just checked today from DFW....$510 plus tax =$600....(for July)
Fares are totally date/availability dependent. Try searching a few days before or after (if you are flexible.)
You guys in Houston can just about hope, skip or jump. laugh!!
I bought tickets from Continental last month , direct from Houston to BC, for $349+ ttl, total $414! No DFW! I suggest you try Continental.com!
Hey John , we leave on the 13th for Placencia and will spend 3-4 days there , then we will sail to CC over the next few days and will spend the next few days there before returning home on the 24th.
Richard laugh
does this total include travel to SP or is there another charge to get to San Pedro?
The trip with Maya from BC to SP is a little less than $50US each way.I think we paid $92US RT in 2002.
Cheap!!!!
Richard eek
Richard, We are gonna be in San Pedro May 12th for one day (Cruise)...Then back in July for 8---10 days....Have a great trip!!!!
Russell - all the prices are to Belize City. You must add-on the Tropic/Maya flights.

I've never seen an Internet or Domestic airline fare to AC. The only way to have one pricing would be to have a TA do it for you (and it would still be 2 separate tickets). Tropic & Maya are not affiliated/parterned with anyone.
Johnboy when in July are you going & will you be in Conroe this weekend?
As noted here many times, the fare from municipal to San Pedro is about US$26 one-way, about half the fare from the international airport. Even with the US$20 taxi fare between the two airports, three or four people traveling together will save a good bit by leaving from municipal (and it's usually the same plane).

--Lan Sluder
USAirWays cheap flights are traveling Monday through Thursday.........We paid $261.00RT out of Houston thru Charlotte including taxes & fees.....
20 MORE DAYS.........Just checked the same flights and they are now up to $349.00 excluding taxes & fees......Still good price!!!!!!!!
LOVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD....DON'T TALK ALOT, JUST LISTEN........
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Latest Fare deals to BZE from USAir -- from $289 - 05/05/04 02:10 PM
I just got Orlando/Char/BZ round trip for $485, and that's for a longer than 30 day stay. (And just a program note-- from Jacksonville FL, it's 960!!!)
I could have gone Continental for about the same, but I'm getting close on my frequent flyer miles with US Air, AND-- I hate customs at Houston. Charlotte customs is just so fast and easy.
Cheerz!
Can't believe those prices! Looked for months & best found was Continental. OKC - Houston - Belize at $540 pp rnd trip, taxes included. Just checked the same flight yesterday & it is now $1350 pp rnd trip. eek
egcntrk:
Depending on when you are traveling I have some Cont at $499.00 and of course we must book your land and it is based on availability(for June).
Magnum Belize,

Help much appreciated, however, am already booked for the coming Tue. flight. cool We are almost there! Yippee!!!!!
Well eg, if you're leaving tomorrow and you just checked the prices the other day... since you are within the 30 day out guideline that explains the huge difference in the price.
Denny,

Newbie at this flight thingie.....so, whooosh!
What is this about a 30 day out guidline?
Lowest prices are usually with 60 30, 21, 14 or 7 day advance purchase.
I'm not trying to scare anybody, but just fyi, this was in the news today:

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--US Airways Group Inc. (UAIR) brought up the possibility of another bankruptcy filing Friday, as the airline tries to cut labor costs and negotiate with debt holders.

In a filing Friday, the airlines said it is considering all available options, including that of another "judicial restructuring."

In the filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that included first-quarter financial data, US Airways said it has remained in the red ever since emerging from bankruptcy protection in March, due to the competitive fare environment.

US Airways said in the filing it has a transformation plan to cut costs to a level in-line with low-cost airlines JetBlue Airways Corp. (JBLU) and America West Holdings Corp. (AWA) by changing employee salaries and work rules, marketing and distribution techniques, and airline scheduling and operations.

US Airways wants to implement such changes by mid-year, but that will require changes in the airline's contracts with unions.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board