AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: FishingSanPedro Low Air Fares - 09/22/04 05:35 PM
check these out

http://dps1.travelocity.com/cannonb...estFareFinder&posted_fare_amt=279.00
Posted By: RobertE Re: Low Air Fares - 09/22/04 06:29 PM
Airfare from Denver to anywhere just plain sucks!!!
Posted By: govikes Re: Low Air Fares - 09/22/04 06:41 PM
Hey Coco! Thanks alot but I need the airfare from DFW. What would I want to go to NY for??? laugh wink
Posted By: FishingSanPedro Re: Low Air Fares - 09/22/04 09:23 PM
govikes,

Bummer about Monday night.

You could go to NY to watch the Giants play.
Posted By: FishingSanPedro Re: Low Air Fares - 09/22/04 09:30 PM
DFW from 429

notice the % signs.

http://dps1.travelocity.com/cannonb...itFO=%3CDIV%3ESearch+Flights%3C%2FDIV%3E

steve
Posted By: govikes Re: Low Air Fares - 09/23/04 01:31 PM
Thanks alot. I just booked my next trip. Which wasn't easy CONSIDERING THERE WERE % SIGNS there. Unfortunately due to your comment about watching the Giants play I will not be disclosing WHEN my next trip is. :p
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: Low Air Fares - 09/24/04 04:21 PM
For those that can leave out of Charlotte, check out these fares:

travelocity

Also, check leaving out of the Birmingham, AL airport. There were some good fares there as well, though not as good as Charlotte. After planning this trip for a year, I finally booked my tickets today. YIPEEEE!!!!! Now I'm really excited!

Sorry govikes, but you all deserved that butt whoopin' Monday night. E-A-G-L-E-S!!!! EAGLES!!!!!
:p

~Jenn
Posted By: govikes Re: Low Air Fares - 09/24/04 05:17 PM
Hope you enjoyed it Jenn. You'll be playing in our house for the NFC Champ game and it's gonna be a whole different game (with different refs thankfully also).
And why is this thread open up so wide that I have to scroll back and forth to read it? confused :rolleyes: :p
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: Low Air Fares - 09/24/04 05:34 PM
Govikes - I thought the same thing about this thread. I had to practically scroll to my co-worker's monitor to read the whole thing. Stupid scrolling! And I tend to agree with you on the NFC Champ game. I think you guys are pretty good, too bad you won't make it any further. :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Low Air Fares - 09/25/04 01:37 PM
Hey Govikes,
I missed you at dinner last Saturday! You missed a great one!
Chap fixed all of my favorites-- Shrimp Caribe Style and Lasagne!!! The cake was just spectacular!! It was huge, white with caramel in between the layers with (what else but) PINK frosting!!!!!
After the party, we joined in the festivities celebrating Ivan (our head waiter) wedding. There was great music and dancing until the weeeeee hours.
Email me with a follow-up to our conversation-- I want the scoop!
(Sure wish we were in Argentina with THE GANG! Oh, maybe not, it's game day and I'm on my way to see the NOLES play!!)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board