AmbergrisCaye.com Home

airfare sale

Posted By: Barbara K

airfare sale - 05/03/06 07:57 PM

American just started a sale to Central America including Belize. Must purchase tickets by 12 May and complete travel by 15 June. www.aa.com
Posted By: krehfish

Re: airfare sale - 05/04/06 12:59 PM

Barbara: I'm in Belize the end of June for a couple of weeks. In past years prices wre best 4-6 weeks out(from MSP on AA or Cont.) Do you expect that to continue, or will fuel prices change that?
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: airfare sale - 05/04/06 05:24 PM

I really cannot speculate on what the airlines do these days! Seems to change every day. Some fares are outrageous (Boston - Belize in August for over $700) yet this sale seems like some good deals. All I can say is keep checking the airline sites daily and be ready to jump on it immediately if something goes on sale.

From MSP, Hobbit Travel often has good deals. Have you ever used them?
Posted By: Pam&Dave

Re: airfare sale - 05/04/06 05:58 PM

Barbara,
Thank you so much for the fantastic tip. I owe you big time for giving us all this "heads up." Hadn't planned on a trip, but with these fares being offered, couldn't pass it up! As soon as school is out, we're on our way!
Amazing - with the fuel prices so high, I never would have thought to look for deals.
Now we get to go and take pictures of our place under construction. Exciting stuff!
Thanks again Barbara.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board