AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: sallyann TRAVEL TO BELIZE FROM CANCUN - 05/15/01 10:22 PM
Has anyone out there ever traveled to Belize from Cancun? I'm trying to figure a really cheap way of getting to AC. Flights to Cancun are half what they are to Belize. I've heard you can catch a bus to the border. What then? Stealing across the border sounds like quite the adventure!
Posted By: munichchick Re: TRAVEL TO BELIZE FROM CANCUN - 05/16/01 01:03 AM
Than you take a taxi to the Corozal airport and fly to San Pedro! You can cross the border with a passport as in any other country. You should have no problems at all.
Posted By: sallyann Re: TRAVEL TO BELIZE FROM CANCUN - 05/16/01 01:23 AM
Hey thanks! Any idea on price, the bus and the taxi?
Posted By: rickcheri Re: TRAVEL TO BELIZE FROM CANCUN - 05/16/01 03:06 AM
when do you think you'll be traveling??? i will be in Cancun and want to leave on the 15th for BZ (AC)???? C
Posted By: shaygray Re: TRAVEL TO BELIZE FROM CANCUN - 05/17/01 06:29 PM
sallyann, Go to ambergriscaye.com...Travel Hints...There are 2 sections that have ALL the info you need (and I do mena "ALL"): "Coming in by land" & "Getting here cheap". There are personal experiences and helpful tips from people who got to Belize via Mexico. You might even want to read through the whole "Travelling to Belize and Ambergris Caye" section...Lots of good info. Actually, the entire Travel hints document is really great! (About 40 pages worth). Good luck and have fun! Sharon
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board