AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Cheap Airfares to Belize

Posted By: Rocio

Cheap Airfares to Belize - 11/07/01 04:02 PM

A friend just sent me this web site...

Check out "www.bestfares.com", my friend swears by them. I don't know any details, but it may be worth a look.

Rocio
Posted By: KC

Re: Cheap Airfares to Belize - 11/07/01 05:37 PM

I used to belong to Bestfares, and they do have some really great fares. You have to be a member (around $60.00 a year if I remember right) to get the really best deals. I haven't seen anything to Belize on there, but I haven't checked in a while. I go check it out again.

kathy
Posted By: Rocio

Re: Cheap Airfares to Belize - 11/08/01 04:00 PM

KC, Someone else told me to check out "www.skyauction.com"....some of these sites need to be checked daily.
Rocio

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 11-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 11-08-2001).]
Posted By: KC

Re: Cheap Airfares to Belize - 11/08/01 06:29 PM

I actually bought our very first tickets to Belize through Sky Auction. Didn't get a great deal... but I guess that's my fault for bidding too high. [Linked Image] I was a novice then. Their price from Houston is pretty good, but then you have to tack on the extra $$ for wherever you live, and that brought it right up there... over $700.00. I just got a ticket for $569. from my travel agent. This is from Portland, Oregon which is about the most expensive place in the U.S. to get a ticket to Belize from!! [Linked Image] I'm considering moving to Houston just because it is closer to Belize. <just kidding>

Kathy
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board