AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Schumann Ambergris or Placencia - 01/08/03 05:19 PM
My fiancé and I are planning to go to Belize for our honeymoon. We would arrive around June 23/24 and will stay until about July 5/6. We want to do lots of things such as snorkelling, cave tubing, visit Mayan ruins, Belize Zoo, Jaguar sanctuary and hang out on the beach. We want to make this trip as affordable as possible. So, would it be better (more affordable) for us to stay in Placencia or Ambergris. I worry about Ambergris since we would be travelling back and forth from and island and have a fear the cost for these tours would be more expensive, especially inlight of the fact being Canadian our $ is quite low compared to the US$

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated?
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Ambergris or Placencia - 01/08/03 07:36 PM
Dear Schumann,
I would suggest with the amount of time you plan on being in Belize that you visit both AC and Placencia. The cost of both places is similar depending on where you choose to lodge. Also you may want to try and be in Placencia on the weekend of June 28-29 for their Lobsterfest celebration,My wife and I will be there that weekend and we would love to buy the newlyweds a Beliken! ML
Posted By: GRAFFICE Re: Ambergris or Placencia - 01/09/03 03:27 AM
DEFINETLY TRY FOR BOTH. WE ARE MAKING OUR 3RD TRIP TO BZ AND ALWAYS START AT PLACENCIA AND END AT SP----- BEST WISHES DG
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board