AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Compass Cancun to San Pedro - 02/15/07 11:38 PM
What's the best way to get to/from Cancun and San Pedro (or any other location in Belize)?
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 12:07 AM
Taxi = best for me

Bus = best for many others (cheaper)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 03:52 AM
Flight from SP to Corozal, (pre-arranged) taxi across the border to Chetumal bus station, express A/C bus to Cancun/Playa/Airport.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 04:01 AM
But thats bassackwards!
Posted By: OESGwynedd Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 04:27 AM
do it in reverse.......... it's the only way. There are no direct flights from cancun to SP
Posted By: crockhunter Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 03:22 PM
Compass: From the Cancun airport just take a shettle to Playa Del Carmen. Otherwise you will have to take a twenty minute ride the wrong direction into Cancun. In Playa, you want to go to the ADO bus terminal and by a ticket to Chetemal. from there, the easiest way would be to take a taxi to the border and then catch a shuttle bus to Corozal.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 03:32 PM
Compass: I have found the easiest to get from Chetumal to Corozal and then on to the airport to San Pedro is to use George Moralez transfer service. Their website is [email protected] They can provide transport from just about any point from Cancun south. Very nice, courteous people. All family run business.
Posted By: Compass Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 04:51 PM
Sandito, thanks for the info.

BTW, for anyone else wanting this info the website is http://gettransfers.com/index.htm
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 04:53 PM
Sorry, Compass. I gave you the email address.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: Cancun to San Pedro - 02/16/07 05:33 PM
George is a good choice. Linea Dorado has a direct shuttle that crosses the border, direct from Cancun/Playa to Corozal/Belize City for about $50US, George is $35US for a ten minute ride. Taxi and bus is the cheapest route. For around $200US you can get a private car for up to 3 people all the way!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board