AmbergrisCaye.com Home

IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe

Posted By: divenut

IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 05:33 PM

I have a price of 759.00 with taxes for FEB. 14 TO 28 nonstop from Toronto,or sould I wait?I can fly out of Buffalo also.
Posted By: SimonB

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 06:06 PM

Who's flying non-stop from Toronto?
Posted By: divenut

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 06:12 PM

signaturevacations

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 06:39 PM

Continental is the same price with a stop in Houston, AA is $1049 with a stop in Miami. Sounds like a good deal to me, about the same price I paid in 2000 and 2001.

Tacogirl and JZB (in Toronto now) have travelled more recently than I so they may have more to say.
Posted By: purdygrl

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 07:52 PM

Hi the price is good from Toronto last year I noticed that closer to the date there were a drop in prices. The only thing is with signature it is only for a week Continetal may have more stops but you can at least have two weeks
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 11:10 PM

I think it is a decent price from what I remember and from what friends say who are trying to come for a visit at some point.
Posted By: Sunny Day

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 11:19 PM

Tacogirl is that you jumping around in your little icon?
Posted By: Leah-Ann

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/09/07 11:25 PM

How could ya not recognize Napoleon Dynamite?!?!?

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/10/07 12:00 AM

"The only thing is with signature it is only for a week". According to their site time is not an issue but they only fly on Thursday's.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/10/07 01:46 AM

lol sunny day it is not me Leah-Ann is right it is Napoleon from one the movies I like a lot...

http://www.ugo.com/versus/images/characters/gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_Dynamite

http://homepage.mac.com/merussell/iblog/B835531044/C1592678312/E36507186/Media/NapoleonDynamite.jpg
Posted By: CanBrit

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/10/07 09:32 AM

$860 CAN ($870 US..:) ) from Calgary. (Cont/Taca).

Flights are usually a bit cheaper from center of the universe (Toronto)unless it's WestJet so $759 non stop is a good price.

Shame WestJet isn't flying so far south...:(
Posted By: Hon

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/10/07 01:39 PM

I did the Skyservice non stop from Toronto last year and, even though it was the cheapest option again this year, I would have gladly paid more to avoid going though US customs at YYZ on the way down and, even worse, whichever 'in transit' airport you travel through on the way home.

Just a couple of points that might be worth noting... the flights are a charter on Thursdays only and you can travel on any Thursday from the middle of December to the beginning of March. There is no limit to the number of weeks in that time frame.

The flight to Belize last year was not non stop. There was a 45 minute stopover in Cancun for Mexico bound passengers to deplane and Toronto bound passengers to board. Those going to BZE did not get off the plane. The return was non stop.

You may be able to get the flight for less than on the Signature website if you go through Holiday Outlet or another of the wholesale sites.
Posted By: MartyMoran

Re: IS THESE A GOOD PRICE? Newbe - 10/10/07 07:41 PM

Flying Delta from Chicago-Atlanta-BZE...$688 (11/30 - 12/9)
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board