AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Ter53 Condo Rentals - 02/29/08 01:50 AM
Am going to San Pedro in August with family. Has anyone dealth with Eden Properties for condo rentals? Anyone stayed at Oasis del Caribe? Thanks!
Posted By: seashell Re: Condo Rentals - 02/29/08 08:26 AM
Hon always stays at Oasis del Caribe and I always check it out when I'm down. I think it is just a lovely quiet well-located spot. Cool pool too!
Posted By: Hon Re: Condo Rentals - 02/29/08 01:10 PM
Hey SS smile

Ter33, I do stay at Oasis but I have never dealt with Eden Properties and haven't seen the inside of their unit. That said, Oasis is a great property and I have been in the majority of the condos there. I would recommend all except #7 which, compared to the rest, is a little worse for the wear.

Any questions about Oasis or the Boca del Rio area, just ask.
Posted By: swanno Re: Condo Rentals - 02/29/08 04:43 PM
Ter 33
It is very quiet at Oasis as SS and Hon said its a perfect location close enough to town but just far enough away. We have owned one of the condos at Oasis for about 4 years (ground floor beach front), there are 15 units in total.
Michelle and Jorge who own unit 3 at Oasis also have a property management company called Eden Properties.
Some of the residents at Oasis live there full time, others like ourselves come down for 8-10 weeks a year and just rent out to family and friends, some don't rent at all and others rent out regularly.
Some of the unit holders at Oasis who rent out regularly use Caye Management for rentals. Other unit holders who do a few rentals during the year use Eden.
Units 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11 are directly on the boach front and the even number units are over the pool but have ocean views from their terraces.
Let me know if you want some pictures or have any other questions

Posted By: Hon Re: Condo Rentals - 02/29/08 07:02 PM
swanno, I'm so glad you posted here. We met you, Marianne and Zoe when we were in SP in January. We are the couple who had 2 condos, 4 and 6, because we brought the whole family. ...the people with the inflatable kayak.

I was going to stay in contact with you by email for future private rental opportunities but lost, I mean misplaced the folder with the email addresses in it. I've now written down your screen name and, once we start planning our next trip, I'll be in touch.

Cheers!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board