AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Ernie B Cont on sale - 08/25/09 03:00 PM
Houston to Bze $199 + taxs RT !
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Cont on sale - 08/25/09 03:10 PM
Book it, E!
Posted By: Don Greife Re: Cont on sale - 08/28/09 07:11 PM
That fare is great if you plan to leave IAH at 6:00 Am tomorrow (Saturday) and return on Monday. Don't leave much time for fishin'.
Posted By: 2Aggies Re: Cont on sale - 09/01/09 03:42 PM
So Don - you must be a fly fisherman. Is your avatar a fly you tied?
Posted By: flwrgrdn Re: Cont on sale - 09/12/09 04:48 PM
I sure don't see a fare like that. I see close to 500.00 from Houston to Belize. How long did that sale last and what were the blackout dates?

Airfare from PDX to BZE is so expensive. I am trying to find a work around, like flying to Houston on one airline with a good sale, and then from there to Belize. Or PDX to Miami, or New York or somewhere else.

I just don't understand why the airfare is so high just to Belize. I can get great deals almost anywhere else. Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica.

But my daughter chose to volunteer in Belize for two months and I'm going to join her at the end of her position for a holiday. So I have to pay the higher airfare or find a solution. (this doesn't even take into consideration the travel costs once you get to Belize to go anywhere in that country, so have to look at that too.)

any help or suggestions? I'm spending way too much time on this trying to figure out a way to get there in one day, but less than 700.

smile can't wait, actually, to go. We'll have a great time. smile
Posted By: t42 Re: Cont on sale - 09/12/09 10:03 PM
Try for a flight into Cancun and then bus to Chetumel cross into Belize and then fly or bus to your destination. Not hard to do if you have the time and it can save you plenty.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board