AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Rumors started running around town that a new airline was starting operations in San Pedro after folks stated seeing the construction of a new hangar across the airstrip on the west side. Speculations quickly arose as to who was going to give local airline Tropic Air and Maya Island Air some competition.

Ambergris Today did some quick investigations and found out that there was no new airline company opening its doors to San Pedro, but that the hangar is privately owned by a local businessman who plans to bring his aircraft to San Pedro. No, it's not Mr. Bowen! That, we will let you find out on your own.

Ambergris Today
That's strange - that is a photo of the new theatre - not the hanger that is being built at the airstrip.
Seems that Ambergris Today used a confusing layout for this article...mixed up the photos of theater and new hangar.
laugh. i'll fix that.... my eyes need to pay more attention to what my hands are doing.... thanks....
Big hanger for one plane.
Not really.
Depends on how big the plane is!
Ultra light. Mr. McAfee.
So it's not for Dave Mitchell?
not according to the street.
I know McAfee is building a hanger but I didn't think he had started his - one of the boys that works with papashine told me the existing u/c hanger was for Dave Mitchell.

Don't you just love the rumour mill?
Thats Mr McAfee to you!!! I hear it will be a jet too.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board