AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: cakelee US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/09/10 04:46 PM
Tix from STL and ORD finally went below $650 for select dates in June (that's the only date I looked for). From STL $538 and ORD $409 all in.

Does anyone know if US includes the exit fee in the ticket price? Thanks.
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/09/10 09:28 PM
according to a recent post it does as of March.
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/371781/Re_Departure_Tax_HELP.html
Posted By: cakelee Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/10/10 03:51 AM
Thanks, Keli!
Posted By: cakelee Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/10/10 04:10 AM
Holy smokes: PHL - BZE is $495 all in! LGA and PIT are $459. MSY is $514 on US and $507 on AA. Any Lobsterfest takers?

There also seem to be quite a few deals on Continental and AA (remember the $40 exit fee for AA is not included) if you aren't opposed to overnighting.
Posted By: KYJeff Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/10/10 01:24 PM
My wife and I just booked our flights on US Air for $554 from Cincinnati for our trip in June. It's nice to be able to get down and back in 1 day...no over nights.
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/10/10 11:27 PM
there are often deals from PHL for $300-400, great place to fly from.
Posted By: Don Greife Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/11/10 10:52 AM
With the proposed merger of United and Continental, they have promised increases in air fares. Well, it seems they haven't even waited for the merger to be approved to increase fares to BZ. Continentals fare from Kansas City to BZE is $464+tax until June 18. The July fare has gone up to $598+tax. That SUX.
Posted By: Sha Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/11/10 02:03 PM
Those prices are quite stunning.

I can fly to Cancun and back for about 600� if I book early enough. and I've got to cross the ocean first!

Are all Flights within the americas so expensive?
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/12/10 01:30 AM
no price increases for PHL...likely it is coincidence. in fact roundtrip on continental for June is only $348. great deal.
Posted By: klcman Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/12/10 02:40 AM
Don, you have traveled so much down there, you should know that July is way too far out to be even looking at booking.
Posted By: seashell Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/12/10 03:06 AM
What about Rome? How far out is a good amount of time to look for booking a flight to Rome?
Posted By: klcman Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/12/10 03:21 AM
depends.......summer....winter.......
Posted By: seashell Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/12/10 05:34 AM
fall
Posted By: Don Greife Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/12/10 05:15 PM
You are right about the July timing KLC, however, I just got back to the cold/wet a week ago and am trying to come up with an excuse to tell mama why I need to go back next week. I've already tried the excuse of "It was just too windy to fish while I was there". That didn't go over well. If there are any standard, substandard or just plain lies out there that anyone might pass on for me to try they would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: tacogirl Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/16/10 04:53 PM
How about 'Doctor says I have insufficient level of Vitamin D and I need to go to San Pedro to fix it.' laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/16/10 05:17 PM
Juat do what E did. "Honey, I going out for a loaf of bread and a quart of milk"............
Posted By: klcman Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/16/10 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by seashell
fall

45 days and subscribe to several email alerts that cover European flights
Posted By: seashell Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/17/10 02:39 AM
Thanks klc, that timing should work out just about perfectly.
Posted By: TiredOfTheUS Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/20/10 12:43 AM
What airlines fly into Belize and is one any better on price than the other or is the key to cheaper flights to fly down at certain times of the year. I'd be flying out of Houston Tx with wife and daugher. Thanks
Posted By: Phil Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/20/10 04:26 PM
CO from Houston or Dallas, AA from Dallas. That's it unless you travel to LA, Miami, NY, Charlotte or Atlanta.
Posted By: PSUhorty Re: US Airways Sale to BZE - 05/22/10 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by TiredOfTheUS
What airlines fly into Belize and is one any better on price than the other or is the key to cheaper flights to fly down at certain times of the year. I'd be flying out of Houston Tx with wife and daugher. Thanks

For you, CO out of Houston (IAH) would be easiest. Subscribe to CO's email specials. They occasionally include IAH-BZE e-fares in 'em.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board