AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke www.barbsbelize.com - 01/11/01 09:31 PM
Do yourself a favor before making reservations. Get a hold of Barb at http://barbsbelize.com/. She is great and as honest as the day is long. I made reservations during the Keith fiasco and she refunded every penny I put up. She is fantastic. I also promise you that she will save you money and is extremely knowledgable.
Give her a holler!
Posted By: Debbie Re: www.barbsbelize.com - 01/11/01 09:48 PM
Contacted her today Zeke!!! Thanks!
Had to buy a car at the New Year and spent my Belize stash on a down payment. Now having to go the budget route. Wouldn't you know it, the year that just hubby and I are going. Had the kids in tow the last two years. Now it's our turn, and we have to scrimp...... Bummer [Linked Image]
Deb
Posted By: Anonymous Re: www.barbsbelize.com - 01/12/01 12:57 AM
zeke, this information is reliable. i hear nothing but great things of barb. wish i had known it before i went instead of just after.

hey, who let you on this board anyway??? does marty know about this???
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: www.barbsbelize.com - 01/12/01 05:33 AM
Couldn't agree more about Barb. Before I moved down she helped me out a lot. Straight shooter, and has a clue.
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: www.barbsbelize.com - 01/12/01 05:13 PM
Snuck one in Jane! Please don't rat me out to Marty or I'll get shit-canned AGAIN. Now back to the chat bb where perverts like me belong. Oh.....what I would give to be a real CAPTAIN. Woe is me!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board