AmbergrisCaye.com Home
If you have any interest in lodging and restaurants in Belize, you may want to download a free copy of one of my new books, Best Hotels and Restaurants in Belize.

Best Hotels and Restaurants in Belize by Lan Sluder, a new 158-page ebook for 2016-2017 is available as a free PDF download from the top of the home page at http://www.belizefirst.com.

This new book for 2016-2017 reviews about 250 top hotels and 125+ of the best restaurants in Belize. It has the latest rates, prices, information on amenities, menu items, etc. Really, really top places are given "plus" ratings based on a one- to five-star system. These also are listed in RED. Bonus: It also includes the top hotels and restaurants in Chetumal, Mexico, and at Tikal/Flores, Guatemala, if you're going on a side trip.

It's a free download in pdf format. No ads. No catches. Just my way of saying "Thanks."

You may not always agree with my opinions and evaluations, and I suspect some will think I've left out some of their favorites, but at least you'll have a consistent standard to judge different lodging places and dining spots.

Just go to http://www.belizefirst.com and look toward the top of the home page. You can click either on the cover or on the text to download the color pdf. The file size is a little over 5MB. It takes just a few seconds if you have a reasonably fast connection.

It's also available as a paperback book and in Kindle, Nook and iBook ebook editions, but those are not free.

--Lan Sluder
It was pointed out to me that I failed to note that Pelican Reef does have food service at The Nest Grill -- breakfast and lunch/snacks until 3 pm. I didn't note that in my review. Sorry. (I actually ate breakfast there and had snacks there on my last stay.) I understand that there are plans in the works to add a bar menu from 3 to 6 pm.
Hello Lan....We've been big fans of your publications long before the electronic media system ..... Nonetheless we want to say thank you so much for the honorable mention you gave the Black Orchid Restaurant in your Top Ten Restaurant List.....We'll keep at it and maybe someday even earn a spot on the list....In the meantime we'll continue to read and enjoy your opinions, views & recommendations.....
Posted By: Shyboy Re: Free Belize Hotel and Restaurant Guide - 04/15/16 11:26 PM
A bargain at twice the price.

Thank you so much for making this available to us gratis.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board