AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Good Airfares to Belize

Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Good Airfares to Belize - 06/05/01 08:10 PM

Lord knows I've been looking all over the place...maybe I can save someone from the frustration! Finally found some decent rates at American Airlines. Go to www.aa.com
You better Belize it! [Linked Image]
Posted By: IslandJunkie

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/05/01 09:13 PM

Hey, just an idea. I talked to a travel agent this morning who gave me the best rates ($490 as opposed to nearly $800 and over I found on American & Continental websites). Her name is Patrice and she's at (800) 266-6610. If you ask a travel agent for a "consolidator" ticket, you'll get a better price (though no flexibility if you need to change your dates/itinerary).

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/05/01 09:21 PM

Well...there seem to be a lot of us from Colorado on this board...I found a rate of $430.10 on the American Airlines sight...best I've seen from Denver!
Posted By: KOZ FROM DENVER

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/05/01 09:22 PM

that is good pirate, I found them for around 800.00 about 4 months ago, put a bid at priceline and picked them up for 500.00

also from denver.
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/05/01 10:00 PM

Hello fellow Coloradans. Don't forget to look at departing from Colorado Springs either. I saved a couple of hundred bucks. Also there are two consolidators in the Sunday Post that offer good deals and you can get a "real" paper ticket that can be useful if traveling internationally. Sometimes e-tickets can be a pain. Let me know if you have questions. A group of us are going down the 5th through the 14th of June. Would love to meet some people for a Belikin. Met the DenverDan crew over Memorial Day and had a great time ie. too many beers and panty rippers!!!
Posted By: erikacoop

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/05/01 11:57 PM

Hey:
I am trying to go down end of July for 12-14 days, which puts me into August. The great rates I've seen need to have travel completed by 7/31. Priceline.com offered me $570 from Denver (Could be from Colo Springs) after I offered a ridiculous low rate twice - I guess they got tired of me and just gave me their bottom line. Is any one else flying from july into August? Did you get a better rate?
Thanks, Erika
Posted By: Axeman

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 02:11 AM

Folks...Don't forget www.flyelcheapol.com
They always have cheap seats!!!
Posted By: ronmyway

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 04:28 AM

Hi Dan and Hope,
Count me in for any Denver parties! You know, Becky is thinking of visiting, but no concrete plans, yet. Becky are you there?

Oh yes--I flew from DIA for just under $500 round trip, tax included. Through the American Airlines web site. But $430 sounds much better!

[This message has been edited by ronmyway (edited 06-05-2001).]
Posted By: diann

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 05:16 AM

Hey!!!!!
whewwww!! so glad to see ya guys haven't forgotten me [Linked Image] and yeppers, when i get that small piece of heaven in my yard, i'll have a party!!
hey Pirate....you're da sweetest dude; i mean, spending time finding me flights!! wow; whatta guy!!
Hope, ya took the line outta my mouth; is Robt E blonde??!! dang, i sure missed out that weekend....i woulda brought my camera and all!!
Posted By: ohsuwildchild

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 05:23 AM

Erika

I'm not flying in from Colorado but I am flying to Belize in July and out in August. It seems prices are higher for that. I've found my ticket to be around $600 on advertised specials on the web. Maybe I can do it for less on Priceline.

Will you be on AC for your whole trip?
Posted By: KC

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 06:04 AM

OHSU WC - If you are flying out of Portland, $600. is a good deal! I have found that the highest airfare to Belize is from Washington and Oregon. Wouldn't ya know?

Kathy
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 06:05 AM

We also found the 430 rate from AA, try Orbitz.com ---Also just said on the news here in DFW... is that all airlines expect a slower traveling season this summer and that there will be alot of specials out there...

We are planning a weekend trip at the end of July and probally won't buy tickets till 14days out... Waiting on the specials..

Thanks, Rick
Posted By: erikacoop

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 06:07 AM

Well, what they say about changes in airfares on Tuesdays is correct. A last ditch effort and I went to aa.com again. I just purchased tickets from Denver for $430 RT. So, after reading this board and dreaming for a month, I am finally going!
ohsuwildchild - Yes we are staying in AC the whole time. Thinking of Paradise villas or the Palms. Check the link above for American Airlines again.
Thanks, everyone, for all your help, Erika

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 04:05 PM

Ahhhhh...another good deed has been done by the Pirate... I've saved Erika some money and a party broke out! Coloradoans are running amuck all over this board!!! That's gotta be worth a beer or two or three or....
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 05:24 PM

Hey Hope!

Did domeone say PARTEEEE! What Party? Where? Let me know as I didn't kill enough brain cells at your place over Memorial Day. (Thanks for feeding me all those beers.!,Perhaps the reason I put June down instead of July as my travel dates.) Let me know where and when and I'll bring some frosty brews, one barrel rum and whatever else I can round up from the liquor stash around the casa!
Posted By: munichchick

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/06/01 05:41 PM

We bought our tickets several month back for our trip on June 9th but paid $532 from LAX on Taca including all fees through a consolidator.
Latindiscounter.com (877)426-8676 Ext.20
Cecelia or try
Traveland.com (800)321-6336 Ext.200 Carla
They offered us tickets for $492 including all fees on Continental but the date we needed was sold out. Good Luck!
Posted By: thefancy

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/11/01 03:41 AM

I just got my reservations on orbitz.com and it was about $400 cheaper than the next best fare.....
Posted By: thefancy

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/11/01 03:45 AM

Just checked Denver to Belize..july to august....$440 at orbitz.com..check it out!!!

Re: Good Airfares to Belize - 06/11/01 06:28 PM

Just got mine for $420 at orbitz.com!!! Booked 'em right after the AV'S kicked New Jersey's butt for the Stanley Cup!!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board