AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Help...I am SOOOO confused!!!

Posted By: dedl

Help...I am SOOOO confused!!! - 07/02/01 07:04 PM

Okay, I need to call the US from Belize. I have heard to buy calling cards there, then I have heard to use the AT&T calling cards. SWB will charge me $4.50 to pick up the phone and $2.50 per minute. What should I do?? We will be staying at Captain Morgan's and do not have a phone in the room, so we need to call back to the US rather than them calling us. We will be using the computer, I have AOL and have heard that this is easy to use in Belize. But, we own a business and we have to be able to talk to on the phone if needed...Please any advise????
Posted By: rhflynt

Re: Help...I am SOOOO confused!!! - 07/02/01 07:33 PM

Call MCI WORLDCOM, it's called: Calling Home Card. 1-800-569-5895 I learne the hard way from Mexico, cost $19.95 per minute from a Hotel room phone.
Good Luck.
Posted By: rhflynt

Re: Help...I am SOOOO confused!!! - 07/02/01 07:34 PM

Call MCI WORLDCOM, it's called: Calling Home Card. 1-800-569-5895 I learned the hard way from Mexico, cost $19.95 per minute from a Hotel room phone.
Good Luck.
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: Help...I am SOOOO confused!!! - 07/02/01 08:18 PM

I brought a Sprint prepaid calling card. No problem at all.
Posted By: dedl

Re: Help...I am SOOOO confused!!! - 07/02/01 08:50 PM

Where do I purchase Sprint cards?? Leaving Thursday and can not wait on them to mail it to me.
Posted By: KOZ FROM DENVER

Re: Help...I am SOOOO confused!!! - 07/02/01 09:20 PM

if worse comes to worse you can use your credit card.

if you own a business this would work because you can expense it.

What we did was get an at&t operator, give them our credit card number and then they will ask you for your pin number.

As long as you have your pin number any credit card will work.

Hope that helps.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board