AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Alaia Belize - Coming March 2021

Posted By: Marty

Alaia Belize - Coming March 2021 - 12/22/20 06:19 PM

A look at Belize's newest, most luxurious address in Ambergris Caye. Set to debut in March 2021, this Autograph Collection Hotel promises a unrivalled stay in Belize with all the amenities for all travelers.

Posted By: Marty

Re: Alaia Belize - Coming March 2021 - 02/16/21 05:49 PM

[Linked Image]

Luxurious Alaia Resort On Ambergris Caye Is Almost Ready to Open and…WOW

Alaia Resort – a part of the beautiful Marriott Signature Collection (wow!) – is weeks away from opening! I’ve been seeing some unbelievable posts and pictures of it on social media – so I wanted to stop by for myself. You can certainly get a sense of the scale from the roadside but it’s not until you step behind the temporary construction walls that I could really see what was happening. It's about one mile south of town.

It’s hard to even put words to it…my mouth was literally hanging open behind my mask. It is sleek and modern and absolutely gorgeous – the beautiful carved woods, the stone tiles, the landscaping. The HIGH ceilings…the attention to detail is insane. And there are no small amount of details to tend to. Four restaurants, a 650-custom wine display and room being coordinated, a baby grand piano (self-playing option! Matte white!) arriving any day now. There are 155 unites in total – the coordination…the amount of artwork…tvs…furniture… even numbers and signs on the doors and in the hallways…it’s quite overwhelming.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the San Pedro Scoop
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board