AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Reefer Geefer sightings

Posted By: chicke

Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/11/00 04:11 AM

Any sightings of Reefer Geefer? Has anyone heard if someone has been seen in a kayak being pulled by a large, very confused tarpoon? Or lovebirds sunburned in all the wrong places? LOL, Hope they are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to read the tales upon their return to the States.

[This message has been edited by chicke (edited 08-10-2000).]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/11/00 12:05 PM

chicke, i believe you are one of the only ones of us there right now, choochoo & i get there the 14th and 19th (respectively) it is your job, and yours alone, to get the rg report to us! see ya next week [Linked Image]
Posted By: chicke

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/13/00 04:07 AM

From my batcave in Chicago, I promise to send not just any news but only the stories that are too tacky for Channel 5 to report. LOL
Posted By: jesus

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/13/00 04:26 AM

Heard they may have been arrested for "obscenity on the beach",more later.
Posted By: reefer geefer

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/13/00 07:12 PM

reefer was sighted down at the southern end of the island at the gator pond feeding a chicken to big mamma.

look for him shuffling around downtown in barefeet.

we leave monyana (sp) sorry to say

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/14/00 12:15 AM

rg - you will be back when you read this! how was your time? i get there saturday. did you sacrifice that chicken for me to the "no rain" god? thanks!

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/17/00 07:39 AM

No rain Jane, thats what we'll call you now.

It was nice to have some rain while we were there. Don't forget warm rain is very romantic. Nothing like making out in a rainstorm with lightening flashing over the ocean. Just be careful, those docks get slippery when wet.....
not to mention it cooled the place off a bit.

I've got some great footage of San Pedro and AC. I'll be posting some digital pics later.

list of creatures seen...
Fish, Rays, Nurse Sharks, SeaHorses, Crabs, Crocodiles, Vampire Bats, Manatees, snakes, spider monkeys, Howler monkeys, various birds, cows, horses, chickens, donkeys, burros, dogs, cats, rasta man.

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/17/00 02:24 PM

dude, hope to hear a more detailed travelogue when you have recovered. we leave saturday morning, will be there around 3-4pm. did you do any day trips? by the way, was it a wild or domesticated rasta man?

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/17/00 07:08 PM

wild and wooley.
the rasta man will be wearing a colorful knit cap, or he might be selling wood carvings or beaded items.

Re: Reefer Geefer sightings - 08/17/00 09:06 PM

and selling anything else?? LOL! they used to tell us it washed up on the beach...

post ya on my return.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board